+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ontario pnp program under master stream issues.

jack89

Nov 6, 2013
My girlfriend gonna get her graduate degree next week and about to apply Ontario nominee soon. But we found some problems.
1. She only get deposit from her parents three month ago, did we need explanation letter or deposit prove about it?
2. Do I need to provide my income documents like pay stubs and job offer? She add me as common law partner.
3. Proof of residents at Ontario, she only have credit card statement, do we need to provide our rent recipts?(they are very informal cuz we rent a room in a house)she applied her last year's telephone bill from fido but won't get it by next week, is that necessary for us?

Thank you guys all the best!!

arif.jabbar

Feb 1, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1) you need to show funds for last six months. When you will send your bank statement for last six months, it will show that deposit amount. Therefore, an explanation letter is required. Also, as you may know the quota for this year has already been met, so apply in Jan.
2) Yes, you should.
3) Proof of residence, although application guides mention they require only one proof, but I have seen them asking for other proofs after 2-3 months of processing, would highly suggest to send credit card statement, rental receipt (even informal) and phone bill too. Waiting for a week is not a bad idea.

Hope this helps !

jack89

Nov 6, 2013
arif.jabbar said:
1) you need to show funds for last six months. When you will send your bank statement for last six months, it will show that deposit amount. Therefore, an explanation letter is required. Also, as you may know the quota for this year has already been met, so apply in Jan.
2) Yes, you should.
3) Proof of residence, although application guides mention they require only one proof, but I have seen them asking for other proofs after 2-3 months of processing, would highly suggest to send credit card statement, rental receipt (even informal) and phone bill too. Waiting for a week is not a bad idea.

Hope this helps !
Thank you my friend, we've decided to wait for her father's supporting documents( bank statement and deposit transfer statement) Our rental receipt is very informal, I translate it into English by myself, do I still need that? We will send her credit card statement and saving account statement sure.

We decide to submit application first in case they close PNP master program. After that, provide those supporting documents from hometown.( because her father's bank statment need to be notarized and mail to here, could take to half month). I don't know they gonna accept those additional documents the end of the year or not.