+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario French stream - 21 July Draw

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
Good day to everyone,

Ontario just did a new draw for the french speaking stream. They issued 115 letter of interest were sent, for CRS score 461-467

I was lucky to be part of the invitation list (my crs score is 462), actually I was also in the May draw, but my application got cancelled by Ontario because I didn't let WES share my education documents to Ontario immigration (an important step that I wasn't aware of)

I didn't find other Ontario French Stream thread, so we can discuss on this one, and exchange information, timeline, tips and everything.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
congratulations! Did you select french as your first language?

Also if you don't mind sharing, what's your NOC? Are you in the IT/computer programming industry because I think the job code matters too
Thanks

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
Yes, I put French as my first language, I have a strong C1 results in my TEF exam.
My NOC is 1123, I have experience in digital marketing, in septmber I will have two years, but when I created my EE profile, I just wrote one year.

TO be honest I still don't really understand how Ontario works, in other threads, I saw people saying that they asked them to provide additional documents, but for me, last month they just cancelled my application because of the WES thing, now before sending my final application, I will send an email to confirm everything with them.

Rayhaid

Oct 21, 2021
Hello,

Did you submit your application? i submitted mine on 15 oct and still in submitted status. what about you?

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
Hey Rayhaid, yes, already sent everything, and thank god, I received an ITA from EE at the end of September, and I submitted all my documents last week.

For the timeline, I think my whole process took something like 6 weeks. So don't worry about it, you can check the "human capital stream" topic, I already posted there all my updates, since no one was replying on this topic, I had to find another place ^^

If you need any kind of help, let me know, I can share with you whatever I experienced. Bon courage pour la suite.

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hey Rayhaid, yes, already sent everything, and thank god, I received an ITA from EE at the end of September, and I submitted all my documents last week.

For the timeline, I think my whole process took something like 6 weeks. So don't worry about it, you can check the "human capital stream" topic, I already posted there all my updates, since no one was replying on this topic, I had to find another place ^^

If you need any kind of help, let me know, I can share with you whatever I experienced. Bon courage pour la suite.
Hi!
Could you share some additional docs required by this stream?
Thanks!

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
Hi!
Could you share some additional docs required by this stream?
Thanks!
Basically the same thing EE asked:
diploma (equivalance) and remember to let WES share your documents to Ontario, you need to pay something like 30 dollars on WES website.
bank statement,
letter of intent to reside in Ontario
language test results
proof of work experience
resume, pictures, passport

I think that's it. You can check on their website, they put all the information there.

Reactions: fridge03

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Basically the same thing EE asked:
diploma (equivalance) and remember to let WES share your documents to Ontario, you need to pay something like 30 dollars on WES website.
bank statement,
letter of intent to reside in Ontario
language test results
proof of work experience
resume, pictures, passport

I think that's it. You can check on their website, they put all the information there.
thanks man! appreciate it!
And can I do this WES share thing post nomi from Ontario? To save money

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
thanks man! appreciate it!
And can I do this WES share thing post nomi from Ontario? To save money
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
You have to log in into your WES account, and from there pay WES and choose ontario immigration as the office you want them to share your documents. I didn't do it the first time, they cancelled my application, so it's a must, you have to do it.

fridge03

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
You have to log in into your WES account, and from there pay WES and choose ontario immigration as the office you want them to share your documents. I didn't do it the first time, they cancelled my application, so it's a must, you have to do it.
I mean, I don’t have a nomination from Ontario yet, so can I send this report from Wes after I get nominated?
It’s just I don’t want to spend this 30 dollars upfront, because maybe federal draws will resume in the new year

wakulunaku

Jul 21, 2021
I mean, I don’t have a nomination from Ontario yet, so can I send this report from Wes after I get nominated?
It’s just I don’t want to spend this 30 dollars upfront, because maybe federal draws will resume in the new year
oh yes, of course, wait for the nomination, and then you can do it, no need to waste monzy as you said =)