+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Visa shows Invalid

Mehak Brar

Apr 20, 2021
Hello,

My inquiry is about online visa status showing invalid due to which I was not allowed to board the flight.
I have valid study permit and I am travelling to Canada for the first time.
Actually my medical expired on February 20, 2021 and i had booked my flight for 21st April.
But as soon as i came to know about my medical, i got it done on 20th April morning and they gave me the printed document and we sent out the webform to update it,
And I was not allowed to board the flight in Delhi.
Please provide me information on how long it would take to update medical in system, and do i need to apply for visa again as my current visa shows invalid. And when can i travel?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

My inquiry is about online visa status showing invalid due to which I was not allowed to board the flight.
Actually my medical expired on February 20, 2021 and i had booked my flight for 21st April.
But as soon as i came to know about my medical, i got it done on 20th April morning and they gave me the printed document and we sent out the webform to update it,
Please provide me information on how long it would take to update medical in system, and do i need to apply for visa again as my current visa shows invalid. And when can i travel?
You need to contact IRCC to figure out why your visa was invalid. If your study permit was still valid and so was your TRV the expired medical shouldn't be an issue.

dumbhotpotato

Oct 5, 2021
Hello,

hi i am experiencing something similar and i had done my medical last week. how's your visa right now? are you already in canada?