+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Turkish Police Certificate

Alp

Mar 23, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I gather documents for PR application. In the CIC web site, a police certificate included archival record is being recommended to obtain by Ankara by mail or from the Turkish consulate. Is there anybody who knows about an online Turkish police certificate that is obtained from e-devlet( government official website) with the archival record is also valid or not?
Please answer my question if you know or are experienced about an online Turkish police certificate.

Thanks

Reactions: Ikram shakib

vmirkhani

Apr 9, 2009
Hello guys,
I live in Toronto and 2 years ago I overstayed in Turkey for one year and when I was leaving country I paid about 600 TL as fine for that. I have 2 questions: first I need detailed information how I can get appointment from Turkish consulate and how I can get a police clearance certificate; my second question is whether my overstaying will effect my criminal record and certificate or not. Many thanks for your help

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hello Everyone,

I gather documents for PR application. In the CIC web site, a police certificate included archival record is being recommended to obtain by Ankara by mail or from the Turkish consulate. Is there anybody who knows about an online Turkish police certificate that is obtained from e-devlet( government official website) with the archival record is also valid or not?
Please answer my question if you know or are experienced about an online Turkish police certificate.

Thanks
Hi,
Did you obtain your police certificate? I have the same situation here and I want to know which format is acceptable for IRCC.
I would be grateful if you could share your experience.

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
By "Police Certificate" I assume you mean criminal record. To get that you need to go to https://www.turkiye.gov.tr/adli-sicil-kaydi and enter your credentials. If you mean something else I'm sorry, I don't know the document you are talking about.
Hi,
What are e-government password and TC identification?
I lived in Turkey for 1 year in 2015. I don't have anything to login into this website.
I am currently in Canada. How can I obtain criminal record from Turkey?

Jul 31, 2023
Hello guys,
I live in Toronto and 2 years ago I overstayed in Turkey for one year and when I was leaving country I paid about 600 TL as fine for that. I have 2 questions: first I need detailed information how I can get appointment from Turkish consulate and how I can get a police clearance certificate; my second question is whether my overstaying will effect my criminal record and certificate or not. Many thanks for your help
Hey. Were you able to get your police certificate from Turkey?