+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online PR card renewal application for minors

AhmedAli

Apr 10, 2015
Hi,

I have a basic question. Can I apply online for the renewal of PR card for my child who is 6 years old? If yes, can I use my Account to apply for the renewal application of the PR card for my child or do I need to create a seperate account under his name?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a basic question. Can I apply online for the renewal of PR card for my child who is 6 years old? If yes, can I use my Account to apply for the renewal application of the PR card for my child or do I need to create a seperate account under his name?
See my answer last month!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your response was for paper application. I would like to know if online application can be made for minor and can I use my online account to apply for my child PR card renewal?
Fair enough. But I still suggest paper over online.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not able to find your answer last month? How can I search fornit

Thanks I would like to apply online. Do you know if for online I can use my online account to apply for my child?
Under your username and the date, you see the number of posts you replied/created, which currently "12". You click on 12, and you will see your previous post. Sorry I haven't tried online before and read many bad reviews in this forum.

ANUMOHAN

Apr 15, 2024
Hi,

hai, have you tried online? I have created online account and created my application. How can I create application for my kid? Please help