+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONIP-Employer Job Offer Stream- EOI Application Submission- Work History

apillai

Jan 21, 2024
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Hi,

I received approval for the Employer Job Offer Stream Expression of Interest (EOI) on 19-Jan-24 and have a 14-day window to submit the application. I started working in Canada in November 2022, and I have the necessary pay slips to prove this employment. However, my previous work experience is based in the UAE. I have all relevant experience letters. However, it does not detail the duties and responsibilities or the number of hours worked per week. Additionally, I do not have pay slips or bank statements for that period, since it is not a norm in the UAE.

The snapshot below are specific requirements asper ONIP. Any clarification would be highly appreciated.

1) Copies of your employment/work experience reference letters (mandatory)
  • Letters must be printed on business letterhead and identify business address, telephone/fax numbers, email and website addresses; indicate the name of the supervisor/responsible officer and include their signature; specify your period of employment , your positions held, your duties and responsibilities for each position and the time spent in each position (if applicable), your total annual salary plus benefits, number of hours worked per week and any extended periods of leave. In addition to employment/work experience reference letters, you may also submit supporting documents that describe your duties and responsibilities for each position held including job descriptions, performance reviews and job advertisements.
3) Proof of compensation (mandatory)
  • Documentation to verify that you were paid for all periods of work experience stated in your application. This may include copies of pay slips for the first and last month of each period of work experience, bank statements showing salary deposits for the first and last month of each period of work experience, income tax documents, or letters from employers verifying that your employment was paid and the annual salary/hourly wage. These letters must explain why documentation to verify compensation for work performed is not available.