+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

One-eye is too weak - can i apply PR in that case?

novena

Jan 30, 2019
hey there !
i am one eyed rest there is no other difficulty ! i can perfectly read and do stuffs !
i want to study in canada .. will it cause an issue?? plz reply

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
just to post my experience, I have had a Retina Detachment in my left eye, which after reattachment surgeries still has poor vision and color recognition. in my medical exam, i was to pay extra to get my eyes examined specially by an ophthalmologist, who drew up a report for CIC, he didn't share the report.

up till now while i havent gotten my PR, my medical was cleared, around the same time, as others in with my AoR.

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
just to post my experience, I have had a Retina Detachment in my left eye, which after reattachment surgeries still has poor vision and color recognition. in my medical exam, i was to pay extra to get my eyes examined specially by an ophthalmologist, who drew up a report for CIC, he didn't share the report.

up till now while i havent gotten my PR, my medical was cleared, around the same time, as others in with my AoR.
have u got ur PR after medical exam

tushar12333

Star Member
May 26, 2018
NOC Code......
hey there !
i am one eyed rest there is no other difficulty ! i can perfectly read and do stuffs !
i want to study in canada .. will it cause an issue?? plz reply

It should not cause any problem. I have read posts of many applicants having no problem in PR application with 1 lazy eye. Then too you should ask experts on this forum.

All the best!

Rahilk7

Jun 27, 2020
My LE has no vision, and RE has 20/20 with -6 powered. Will it be a concern for a canadian study visa?

Ranger2

Aug 8, 2020
My left eye is a lazy eye since birth. No glasses tend to change the vision. However my right eye has a good vision of 6/6. Will that be a problem in my medical examination for the Canadian study visa ??
What if they ask about the problem ??
Whosever has the same problem and has faced the medical examination before, please reply.

Nayomi

Feb 20, 2021
I am a certified nurse in Sri Lanka. I hope to go to Canada for further education. I have not been able to see my right eye since I was a child. I have had surgery because of an accident. I want to learn and be a good nurse and get PR in canada.What should I do ....is it possible to learn work as a nurse and get PR in canada ?

Nov 19, 2019

Hi! How was your application? Did you get your PR?

Sandeep1999

Sep 14, 2021
I have lazy eye in left eye since birth. This disability cannot be treated.
I would like to know if I will be able to pass medical examination for Immigration.