26-10-2016
Med's Done....
08-11-2016
Passport Req..
18-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Hi,

I'm a student in Canada. I'm working part-time off campus (20 hrs) and I also have an offer to work on campus (part time). I know that during the semester I can't work more than 20 hours off campus (but the work permit doesn't say anything about on-campus). So I had the following questions:

- During the break, when I work full-time off campus, can I also work for some hours on campus?
- During the university session, as I have very little course load - can I work 20 hours off campus and some more hours on campus?

What I want to do is, use this information and then accelerate by CEC to show one year of experience in Canada (2 years of part time = 1 year of full time) . Will that be possible?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
mhmmdmz said:
Hi,

I'm a student in Canada. I'm working part-time off campus (20 hrs) and I also have an offer to work on campus (part time). I know that during the semester I can't work more than 20 hours off campus (but the work permit doesn't say anything about on-campus). So I had the following questions:

- During the break, when I work full-time off campus, can I also work for some hours on campus?
- During the university session, as I have very little course load - can I work 20 hours off campus and some more hours on campus?

What I want to do is, use this information and then accelerate by CEC to show one year of experience in Canada (2 years of part time = 1 year of full time) . Will that be possible?
no under CEC experience accumulated during study does not count. Also before ur invited u have to first go through express entry