+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Omission and refusal

Fer89

Apr 2, 2020
Last January I applied for a open work permit, my wife it’s studying in Canada. After a month my application was refused, today I got the GCMS notes and was a confirmation that what I tought was the problem.
I forgot to mention two refused us visas, on a two previous applications for Canada(both approved), I mentioned every refused us visa.
I want to know what is the better option to reapply, a letter mention my mistake????
Thanks for your help

Fernando

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

Last January I applied for a open work permit, my wife it’s studying in Canada. After a month my application was refused, today I got the GCMS notes and was a confirmation that what I tought was the problem.
I forgot to mention two refused us visas, on a two previous applications for Canada(both approved), I mentioned every refused us visa.
I want to know what is the better option to reapply, a letter mention my mistake????
Thanks for your help

Fernando
1. It is probably too late now. Did CIC mention that you were refused for misrepresentation in the refusal letter? Were you banned for 5 years. If so, you are out of luck.

Reactions: Fer89

Fer89

Apr 2, 2020
The didn’t mention misrepresentation.

Here it’s the refusal letter

Dear FERNANDO ,
Application no.: W304273265
Thank you for your interest in working in Canada. After careful review of your work permit application and supporting documentation under the International Mobility Program, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions asked of you.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.