+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oman PCC- URGENT HELP NEEDED!!!

ash1504

Oct 2, 2022
Hey guys! I am Ash from Toronto, and I will soon be applying for my PR in Canada. I need to get my PCC from Oman, and so I sent them a couple of emails, to which they responded saying I need to contact the Directorate General of Criminal Investigation and Inquiries, however nobody is answering my calls and it goes straight to voice mail.

Does anyone here have any idea about how to get my PCC from Oman? I have the following questions:

1. How do I get my original fingerprints? Is there a specific office I need to go to in Canada?
2. What kind of proof of deposit do I need to mail to the ROP? Is it like a demand draft, money order, etc?
3. How do I make the payment for the Non Conviction Certificate? Through international bank transfer, or any other method?
4. For how long is the certificate valid?
5. Do I need to mail my photograph too? If yes, then how many and what is the required background colour and dimensions?

Jan 9, 2023
Hi, were you able to get your pcc done? I am also in canada, however now they have online option for foreigners outside oman to apply PCC directly on their website, and I managed to get the pcc pdf on my mail after paying the fees online. But there is note in the end, to get it attested by Ministry of Foreign affairs.

ash1504

Oct 2, 2022
Hey Sanjeev, thanks for letting me know about this. I’d like to discuss further about the procedure. Would you mind texting me on WhatsApp?

ash1504

Oct 2, 2022
Btw, were you able to get the PCC attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Canada?? I just googled and found that we need to contact Global Affairs Office for this purpose.

ASJ4404

Feb 2, 2023
Hi, were you able to get your pcc done? I am also in canada, however now they have online option for foreigners outside oman to apply PCC directly on their website, and I managed to get the pcc pdf on my mail after paying the fees online. But there is note in the end, to get it attested by Ministry of Foreign affairs.
Hey Sanjeev,

Did you do any attestation or submitted the digital document itself. I'm curious to know.

Thanks.

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Hey guys! I am Ash from Toronto, and I will soon be applying for my PR in Canada. I need to get my PCC from Oman, and so I sent them a couple of emails, to which they responded saying I need to contact the Directorate General of Criminal Investigation and Inquiries, however nobody is answering my calls and it goes straight to voice mail.

Does anyone here have any idea about how to get my PCC from Oman? I have the following questions:

1. How do I get my original fingerprints? Is there a specific office I need to go to in Canada?
2. What kind of proof of deposit do I need to mail to the ROP? Is it like a demand draft, money order, etc?
3. How do I make the payment for the Non Conviction Certificate? Through international bank transfer, or any other method?
4. For how long is the certificate valid?
5. Do I need to mail my photograph too? If yes, then how many and what is the required background colour and dimensions?
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.

jerrydelacruz0194

Sep 21, 2023
Hi there, I saw your enquiry about Oman Police Clearance Certificate, I asked one of my colleagues and he suggested contacting Stephanie from an agency called Afreno.