+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Old policy of PEQ for student graduates applied on my situa

Mai6880

May 30, 2021
Hello everyone. I really want to ask if my situation below can be applied following old policy of PEQ for student graduates for a CSQ:

1. French TCFQ (May 14, 2021) B2 and C2 on speaking and listening.

2. PGWP (Post Graduation Work Permit) from February 20, 2020 - 2023

3. I haven’t got my official diploma due to school’s fault but the school approved that I passed successfully all modules of 1800h Vocational Training from May 23, 2017 to June 26, 2019.

If I should not apply under PEQ then will you be able to suggest me any other immigration program in Canada to apply? I also have TEF Canada B1 in 4 skills and my sister (currently a nurse) in London, Ontario who is waiting for her Permanent resident.

Thank you very much for your advice and for your information in advance !

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Hello everyone. I really want to ask if my situation below can be applied following old policy of PEQ for student graduates for a CSQ:

3. I haven’t got my official diploma due to school’s fault but the school approved that I passed successfully all modules of 1800h Vocational Training from May 23, 2017 to June 26, 2019.

If I should not apply under PEQ then will you be able to suggest me any other immigration program in Canada to apply? I also have TEF Canada B1 in 4 skills and my sister (currently a nurse) in London, Ontario who is waiting for her Permanent resident.

If you obtained a diploma eligible under the Programme de l'expérience québécoise (PEQ - Québec experience program) before December 31, 2020 then you can use the old PEQ policy.

https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/immigration-programs/quebec-experience-program/selection-conditions/transitional-measures

miguelca

May 6, 2021

Don’t bother with Quebec. Just move out and try to get your PR using Express Entry

Reactions: bleachedaxe