+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
I would like to know how can i apply for the Ontario Express Entry human capital priority stream.

any information will be great

hanimorrar

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Jordan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2015
jamaru said:
I would like to know how can i apply for the Ontario Express Entry human capital priority stream.

any information will be great
You don't apply unless they send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) which you will receive on your CIC account.

Uangel

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
OOPNP
NOC Code......
hanimorrar said:
You don't apply unless they send you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) which you will receive on your CIC account.
Right, but this is called Province / Territorial Notification of Interest (PT). ITA is what you get when you are invited to the federal stage, not the provincial nomination stream.

You need to register yourself in EE system, make sure you are eligible to FSW or CEC program criteria, have at least 400 points (CRS), check "Ontario" or "All Provinces" as possible destination, mark the checkboxes you agree to disclose your data to the Ontario government - and wait for the PT. This and any additional info can be found at the OINP site

hanimorrar

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Jordan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-11-2015
Uangel said:
Right, but this is called Province / Territorial Notification of Interest (PT). ITA is what you get when you are invited to the federal stage, not the provincial nomination stream.
100% thanks for the correction.