+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP tech draw May 13

arobotic

Sep 12, 2019
Guys, OINP tech draw held today which invited candidates of CRS 421-451. I believe OINP invite candidates based on the last EE draw which was a CEC only and 452 points draw. This has been their practice in the past that OINP tech draw invites candidates lower than the latest EE draw.

However, it is not fair for those in FSW like me, with CRS 452 - 46x which are not drawn in recent EE. With the OINP targeted NOC, I have been waiting for the OINP tech draw since this year and now i left with extreme disappointment. Are there any one with similar situation as me? No FSW EE (no one knows what the CRS will be in next FSW draw) and No OINP Tech (which was my hope) and birthday coming soon :(

prkishore97

Feb 12, 2018
Guys, OINP tech draw held today which invited candidates of CRS 421-451. I believe OINP invite candidates based on the last EE draw which was a CEC only and 452 points draw. This has been their practice in the past that OINP tech draw invites candidates lower than the latest EE draw.

However, it is not fair for those in FSW like me, with CRS 452 - 46x which are not drawn in recent EE. With the OINP targeted NOC, I have been waiting for the OINP tech draw since this year and now i left with extreme disappointment. Are there any one with similar situation as me? No FSW EE (no one knows what the CRS will be in next FSW draw) and No OINP Tech (which was my hope) and birthday coming soon :(
My score is 429 with job code 2172 yet I didn't receive noi. Why?

txago

Sep 14, 2018
Score: 427
NOC: 2175
Birthday in 3 days :(

Anyone guesses if there's any chances for a new tech draw, with this score, later this year?

uerceg

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Berlin, Germany
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
@prkishore97 Do you have Canadian working experience? If not, then that's the reason why you didn't receive NOI. Candidates invited in May 13th Ontario tech draw are the ones with CEC (Canadian Working Experience) only.

Also there's no clear rule when are Ontario tech draws being held and whether they will invite anyone without CEC in draw(s) to come. Which is also pretty sad for me as well, since I am without CEC and laying pretty much all of my hopes on Ontario tech draw.