+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oinp refusal due to visa denials

Dec 2, 2020
I have 11 visa refusals that include 4 US,1 Uk,2 france,1 netherland,1 hong kong. Refused 2 times by canada while trying to get visa for exploratory visit.
I have done ielts clb 8. What is the chance that i will be qualified for oinp. Does visa denials effect?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Assume this is for entrepreneur stream. Do you meet mandatory requirements? As long as you are updront with all your refusals, you should be ok.

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
I meet all the mandatory requirements even more than required.
Honestly if you going through the entrepreneur route and you have money you can spare i think you should just go with a good immigration lawyer. There are some good ones and not too expensive too.

Dec 2, 2020
I have hired services of a consultant in canada. He applied for my visit visa for exploratory visit. He told in my application that i want to come to canada for exploratory visit. To make a business plan. The same was refused by Canadian embassy. An absurd reason that there is unemployment in Pakistan and i will look for job in canada and will not return to Pakistan.
I am willing to come to canada to establish business of course hundreds of thousand dollars will be required. I have assets of 1 million dollars in Pakistan. Doing business from the last 22 years. Paid 10 million rupees income tax last year. Now i am looking for an answer if i apply for oinp the visa denials will matter or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have hired services of a consultant in canada. He applied for my visit visa for exploratory visit. He told in my application that i want to come to canada for exploratory visit. To make a business plan. The same was refused by Canadian embassy. An absurd reason that there is unemployment in Pakistan and i will look for job in canada and will not return to Pakistan.
I am willing to come to canada to establish business of course hundreds of thousand dollars will be required. I have assets of 1 million dollars in Pakistan. Doing business from the last 22 years. Paid 10 million rupees income tax last year. Now i am looking for an answer if i apply for oinp the visa denials will matter or not.
No but you need to be upfront when asked. Put in expression of interest of you have a business idea or have bought a business. You say you meet all mandatory requirements.

Dec 2, 2020
No but you need to be upfront when asked. Put in expression of interest of you have a business idea or have bought a business. You say you meet all mandatory requirements.
I have made a business plan with the help of a canadian lawyer. I will do the same business that i am doing in Pakistan. I am ready to invest 300000 dollars. But the question is visa denials will they effect.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have made a business plan with the help of a canadian lawyer. I will do the same business that i am doing in Pakistan. I am ready to invest 300000 dollars. But the question is visa denials will they effect.
We can’t say yes or no. You have 11 visa refusals plus 2 for Canada & that was for an exploratory visit. If you are serious put in an EOI and be upfront with all the refusals. There is nothing in the OINP requirements that states you can’t have had refusals. what did your Canadian lawyer say?

Dec 2, 2020
We can’t say yes or no. You have 11 visa refusals plus 2 for Canada & that was for an exploratory visit. If you are serious put in an EOI and be upfront with all the refusals. There is nothing in the OINP requirements that states you can’t have had refusals. what did your Canadian lawyer say?
He says to go ahead file EOI i have ielts 8 bands. But some say it will be a no due to refusals

Dec 2, 2020
Ok. I submit. But when i get the ITA they will call for a mandatory interview. Again the visa is not issued then the whole process is trashed.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Generally prior visa refusals are not an issue, but you need to disclose them in your application where required.

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Visa refusals shouldn't be a barrier if you meet the eligibility for the program you are applying for. I have read about lots of people on express entry that have been denied canadian student visas, some more than twice, but their PR process was less than 8 months. I personally know a family member that was denied a TRV as well "business exploratory visit". With more than 100k dollars in ac as at time of applying. Some few months later, his lawyer told him to get a school in canada for his daughter who was in 11th grade and she was granted a student visa. Of cos he paid full tuition. 3months later his visiting visa to visit his daughter in school was approved. I think it was even till expiration of his passport which has about 3 and half years before expiring. I think the immigration officers just hate that word "exploratory visit". :D