+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-Non express entry- International Student Job offer

jbatham

May 7, 2022
Hello,

Below is the additional information requested by OINP my question is how shoul I or the employer respond to this email by means of explanation letter/ updated job offer letter or any other means. NOTE: My base pay rate has increased to $22 CAD from January 2022 which can easily cross the minimum wage low in Kingston area as they suggested.

Before a decision is made on your application, this letter is to provide you, the employer,
with the reasons for the intended refusal and a final opportunity to submit additional
information and/or documentation to demonstrate your eligibility for approval of an
employment position under the Act and its regulations.
Reasons for Intended Refusal

The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your
application to date indicates that you have not demonstrated that the following eligibility
requirements have been met:

Low Wage (O Reg 422/17, s 4 (1) (9) (ii))
The position must meet at least the low wage level that applies for the occupation and
region to which the position relates, as shown by the Government of Canada Job Bank.
The low wage is the hourly base wage and does not include remuneration by piece
work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation.

• The Employer Form (signed January 17, 2022) and the Job Offer (signed
December 17, 2020) indicate a wage offer of $20.00 CAD per hour.
• The Low Wage for Mechanical Technologists in the Kingston-Pembroke Region
is $21.63 CAD per hour.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide a response and
include additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that your
application satisfies all program criteria.
Should your response not be received within 30 calendar days, the director intends to
refuse to grant your application.

Thanks in advance for the help.

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hello,

Below is the additional information requested by OINP my question is how shoul I or the employer respond to this email by means of explanation letter/ updated job offer letter or any other means. NOTE: My base pay rate has increased to $22 CAD from January 2022 which can easily cross the minimum wage low in Kingston area as they suggested.

Before a decision is made on your application, this letter is to provide you, the employer,
with the reasons for the intended refusal and a final opportunity to submit additional
information and/or documentation to demonstrate your eligibility for approval of an
employment position under the Act and its regulations.
Reasons for Intended Refusal

The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your
application to date indicates that you have not demonstrated that the following eligibility
requirements have been met:

Low Wage (O Reg 422/17, s 4 (1) (9) (ii))
The position must meet at least the low wage level that applies for the occupation and
region to which the position relates, as shown by the Government of Canada Job Bank.
The low wage is the hourly base wage and does not include remuneration by piece
work, bonuses, commissions, vacation pay or non-financial compensation.

• The Employer Form (signed January 17, 2022) and the Job Offer (signed
December 17, 2020) indicate a wage offer of $20.00 CAD per hour.
• The Low Wage for Mechanical Technologists in the Kingston-Pembroke Region
is $21.63 CAD per hour.

You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide a response and
include additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that your
application satisfies all program criteria.
Should your response not be received within 30 calendar days, the director intends to
refuse to grant your application.

Thanks in advance for the help.
what did you do?