+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI Received on Jan 15 2020 let's connect queries and status updates

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
If you check the OINP website, you either need to decline your ITA or inform them that you are going ahead with the invitation and don't need the nomination as they cannot nominate you if your profile is out of the pool.
I guess it doesn’t make sense for me to decline the ITA, unless they process PR applications much faster when you have a nomination.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
I guess it doesn’t make sense for me to decline the ITA, unless they process PR applications much faster when you have a nomination.
If you have confidence in your EE point, you can take ITA. As you know, CIC also assesses your EE point although most of the applicants pass without issue. You can save some amount of application fee for Federal process which cost increases from Apr/30. You can withdraw OINP, but it may not be refunded because it started the process already. And you can give one nomination quota to another applicant in Ontario. Congratulation!!!

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
From what I learned on this forum, PNP applications usually take longer than applications that receive direct ITA and CEC applications are usually approved in 3-4 months. Since there is no decision on your nomination yet, if you really want it, you can mail them and ask otherwise just go ahead with the ITA.

kiwissima

Sep 17, 2018
From what I learned on this forum, PNP applications usually take longer than applications that receive direct ITA and CEC applications are usually approved in 3-4 months. Since there is no decision on your nomination yet, if you really want it, you can mail them and ask otherwise just go ahead with the ITA.
In this case one more reason not to go with the nomination (I’m CEC applicant).

Aspirant125

Nov 2, 2017
Hi all, could anyone tell me if one needs to submit PCCs along with OINP application? Due to COVID 19 situation, it will be difficult for me to obtain all of these from various countries of my previous residences ?

Feb 3, 2019
Hi All,

I have submitted my application and recieved AOR on 16th June 2020. Due to the current global crisis, I could not submit my PCC verification.
Could some one please tell me the estimate time for recieving the Biometric letter ??

Thanks,

tomX

May 19, 2020
Hi all, could anyone tell me if one needs to submit PCCs along with OINP application? Due to COVID 19 situation, it will be difficult for me to obtain all of these from various countries of my previous residences ?
Pcc is not required for pnp. It'll be required for express draw.

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
Hi All,

I have submitted my application and recieved AOR on 16th June 2020. Due to the current global crisis, I could not submit my PCC verification.
Could some one please tell me the estimate time for recieving the Biometric letter ??

Thanks,
Hi Dear,

When did you submit the ITA and when did you received the AOR?
I am in same boat. Have submitted my ITA on 5th-July without PCC. When can I expect AOR?

Thanks In Advance

venkypaduchuru

Jul 4, 2019
Hi Dear,

When did you submit the ITA and when did you received the AOR?
I am in same boat. Have submitted my ITA on 5th-July without PCC. When can I expect AOR?

Thanks In Advance
Hi there,

Here is my timeline

OINP NOI received - Jan 15, 2020

OINP NOI accepted - Feb 28, 2020

OINP NOI approved - Apr 27, 2020

IRCC ITA received - May 24, 2020

IRCC ITA accepted - May 27, 2020

I got married - Jul 26, 2020

Informed IRCC about maritial status - Aug 11, 2020

IRCC Application Submission : Aug 26, 2020

Informed OINP on my maritial status - Sep 28, 2020

web-form to add spouse - Dec 28, 2020

Jan 28, 2021 (forwarded my documents to the respective office)

web-form to check status of my request to add spouse - Mar 03, 2021

response Mar 23, 2021

Please share yours

Oct 8, 2022
I already submitted my Onip skilled trade file . I upload my wes copy . But didn’t sent my eca through wes. Now in onip portal its show decision is progress . Can i send eca copy now through wes . Please reply