+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP NOI 4th NOVEMBER 2020 - SKILLED TRADE STREAMS

antala

Jan 14, 2021
For those who are in dilemma.... guys i Called TIIS lawyer based in mississauga they suggest me that withdraw ur oinp app. Because this process i longer after its approved we have to wait for 18-20 months for federal confirmation of PR. What I saw on previous threads too. So I just withdrew it. Forget about $1500 and we can email jus to try for refund . But eventually they not gonna give us our money back.
I withdrew on Sunday luckily it was still on submitted status and have started doing CEC.

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys, what happen if my CEC application is processing but the ONIP is making their final decision ? I don't know should I withdraw the ONIP application or not

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
Anyone got Nominee email from OINP now? I got email today from OINP saying that they wanna nominee my profile. But they cant. Of course, I already submitted my profile thanks to ITA on Feb 15. So should I withdraw profile on OINP filling and reply email to them?

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has assessed your Express Entry application and is now interested in nominating you for permanent residence through the Express Entry portal.

Your profile indicates a status of ‘No longer available for nomination – Other’ because you either:

• Received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); or
  • Have a pending nomination from another province or territory; or
  • Removed Ontario as a province of destination in your Express Entry profile.

If you have received an Invitation to Apply from IRCC or you have a pending nomination from another province or territory, please advise us of your intention to:

• Reject the Invitation to Apply issued by IRCC or the nomination from another province or territory and accept Ontario’s nomination; or
  • Withdraw your application with the OINP

If you would like to accept Ontario’s nomination, you will be required to provide a screenshot showing that you have rejected the Invitation to Apply from IRCC or the nomination from another province or territory.

If you removed Ontario as a province of destination in your Express Entry profile and you would like to accept Ontario’s nomination, you will need to re-add Ontario as a province of destination in your Express Entry profile. Please provide a screenshot showing this change.

Please confirm within 72 hours, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. Please note that applicants may only have one active Express Entry profile.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP. "

"

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Anyone got Nominee email from OINP now? I got email today from OINP saying that they wanna nominee my profile. But they cant. Of course, I already submitted my profile thanks to ITA on Feb 15. So should I withdraw profile on OINP filling and reply email to them?

"The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has assessed your Express Entry application and is now interested in nominating you for permanent residence through the Express Entry portal.

Your profile indicates a status of ‘No longer available for nomination – Other’ because you either:

• Received an Invitation to Apply from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); or
  • Have a pending nomination from another province or territory; or
  • Removed Ontario as a province of destination in your Express Entry profile.

If you have received an Invitation to Apply from IRCC or you have a pending nomination from another province or territory, please advise us of your intention to:

• Reject the Invitation to Apply issued by IRCC or the nomination from another province or territory and accept Ontario’s nomination; or
  • Withdraw your application with the OINP

If you would like to accept Ontario’s nomination, you will be required to provide a screenshot showing that you have rejected the Invitation to Apply from IRCC or the nomination from another province or territory.

If you removed Ontario as a province of destination in your Express Entry profile and you would like to accept Ontario’s nomination, you will need to re-add Ontario as a province of destination in your Express Entry profile. Please provide a screenshot showing this change.

Please confirm within 72 hours, if you wish to accept Ontario’s nomination. Please note that applicants may only have one active Express Entry profile.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP. "

"
Ya man! You didn’t withdraw ur file and now they were trying to nominate you but they cant because you already accept ITA.
So its ur choice now all the info in email.

JANEVN

Apr 13, 2020
Ya man! You didn’t withdraw ur file and now they were trying to nominate you but they cant because you already accept ITA.
So its ur choice now all the info in email.
thanks man. I guess I will just withdraw oinp then email them saying thank you for letting us wait too long lol

Reactions: nicck99

nicck99

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
thanks man. I guess I will just withdraw oinp then email them saying thank you for letting us wait too long lol
Yo seriously man!! They take too much time. All that processing times n ol damn shi* on their website. Anyways cheer up for ITA . Lets switch up to CEC thread✌✌✌✌

Reactions: JANEVN

Rup10

Jan 25, 2021
For those who are in dilemma.... guys i Called TIIS lawyer based in mississauga they suggest me that withdraw ur oinp app. Because this process i longer after its approved we have to wait for 18-20 months for federal confirmation of PR. What I saw on previous threads too. So I just withdrew it. Forget about $1500 and we can email jus to try for refund . But eventually they not gonna give us our money back.
Thanks for sharing this, nick could you plz share the link of new thread here so that I can also join and keep myself updated.

nvgajera37@gmail.com

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have question regarding withdrawal OINP profile.

Does anyone in this thread Withdraw OINP profile because of get ITA in recent CEC draw??

My OINP status is decision in progress, However I would like to go with CEC ITA, So. is it good idea to withdraw OINP profile or wait for final decision??

Thanks.

Canadaismyhome

Star Member
Nov 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

I have question regarding withdrawal OINP profile.

Does anyone in this thread Withdraw OINP profile because of get ITA in recent CEC draw??

My OINP status is decision in progress, However I would like to go with CEC ITA, So. is it good idea to withdraw OINP profile or wait for final decision??

Thanks.
I have the sam question