+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Job Offer: International Student - 26/Nov/2020

IamfromEarth

Jul 29, 2020
I got my application approved today.
Application submitted: December 30th, 2020.
All the best to everyone who is waiting

If anyone can give me some guidelines on next steps, who have already got approval and started online process?

I will greatly appreciate your help and time.

Thanks

IamfromEarth

Jul 29, 2020
Hello guys,

I am applying for PR through web portal, and I have a question regarding IELTS.

Since this stream on OINP doesn't require a test, is it ok to apply for PR without IELTS?

techknull

Jan 15, 2021
Hey, the same thing happened to me. I got notice 2 days ago. I got the same response. They have updated their policies for 1-year study, for which degree should be must for the 1-year program, if your 1-year course admission requirement is degree or diploma, or study in an unrelated field, or work experience then you are not eligible for oinp. It wasn't on their website earlier when I applied for my file on 9th March 2021. later on, they updated the policies. I discussed with 1 lawyer and he said very rare chances for approval as he handled this kind of case earlier and it's better to withdraw the file rather than getting refuse.
Then no Graduate Certificate program will be eligible under this stream?

Paul AS

May 13, 2021
Then no Graduate Certificate program will be eligible under this stream?
[/QUOTE
there is no problem with the 2-year program. But if ur program is a 1-year program then check your college website, and check the qualification required to enroll in the program, if anyone with a diploma, or secondary education or having experience in that field can get admission then study is not eligible for PNP even though u are enrolled in that program on degree basis. only a degree must be the requirement for that program.

rsdajao

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hi guys,

anyone who submitted their application to the OINP portal this month? I submitted mine June 4 and status is still submitted. Usually how long does it take for the status to change from Submitted to something like “in process”? Thanks!

Laura0928

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
I got my application approved today.
Application submitted: December 30th, 2020.
All the best to everyone who is waiting

If anyone can give me some guidelines on next steps, who have already got approval and started online process?

I will greatly appreciate your help and time.

Thanks
Hi. did you receive any correspondence in b/w from OINP like add'l document request etc.?

arun kumar kannuru

May 26, 2020
Hi all,
I got a mail from OINP this morning
It’s intent of refusal
I don’t understand what’s wrong in education
Can someone help?
I have completed 1 + 1 full time course

My programs were global business management and global hospitality management . they mentioned global hospitality management is not meeting the eligibility. Does any one know about this?

The assessment of the information and documentation submitted in support of your application to date indicates that you have not demonstrated that the following eligibility requirements have been met:
Canadian Education (O Reg 422/17, s 6 (3))
You must have submitted one of the following, dated no more than two years before the date of making the application:
Page 1 of 3

• Proof that you have obtained a degree or diploma from an eligible Canadian institution (as listed on the OINP website) that takes at least two years to complete if pursued on a full-time basis, or
• Proof that you have obtained a degree, diploma or certificate from an eligible Canadian institution (as listed on the OINP website) that takes at least one year to complete if pursued on a full-time basis and that requires the completion of a degree as an admission requirement.
Proof includes either a letter from an eligible Canadian institution indicating that you completed all the requirements necessary to obtain a degree, diploma or certificate as described above; or a copy of the relevant degree, diploma, or certificate.
You must have completed more than half of the degree, diploma, or certificate requirements while lawfully residing and studying in Canada.
• You earned a graduate certificate in Global Hospitality Management from Conestoga College on August 23, 2019.
• The pre-requisite for this program is: “A two or three-year diploma or a degree from an accredited college or university.” (https://www.conestogac.on.ca/fulltime/global-hospitality- management/admissions?id=20964 )
• This does not meet program criteria: the graduate certificate does not require a university degree as an admission requirement.
You have 30 calendar days from the date of this letter to provide a response and include additional information and/or documentation to demonstrate that your application satisfies all program criteria.
Should your response not be received within 30 calendar days, the director intends to refuse to grant your application.
Hi Rizwanchicku, what happened to your application?

PriyankaPratik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
Thank you dady2019, Do I need to submit a new job offer with my current wage?
Best of luck
Hi @a.aziz,
I see you got the oinp nomination. Can you let me know what steps did you took.
I got oinp under foreign worker stream. But my wages is less than $1.92 of median wages as per job bank and employer got the email for intent to refuse.There are no chances for employer increasing my wages.
Eg. Job offer - $25
Current wages- $28
Median wages- $29.92

Should I send revised offer letter with $28? It is still less than median wages.
Looking for options to handle this situation. Suggestions welcomed from expert members.

Thanks.