+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer> International Student Stream

TennisPlayer

Jan 20, 2024
Hello ,
For the Employer Job Offer - International Student Stream

I have submitted my application yesterday for the international student stream and I still have 4 months to expire my 2 years (from the date of my graduation) application period. If I didn't receive ITA or NOI in 4 months will my application still be valid , until I receive ITA OR NOI ? Or I only have time till 4 months from now?

LET ME KNOW
THANKS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello ,
For the Employer Job Offer - International Student Stream

I have submitted my application yesterday for the international student stream and I still have 4 months to expire my 2 years (from the date of my graduation) application period. If I didn't receive ITA or NOI in 4 months will my application still be valid , until I receive ITA OR NOI ? Or I only have time till 4 months from now?

LET ME KNOW
THANKS
You need to receive nomination and submit application within 4 months. From OINP site.

This means that the date on your educational credential must be within two years of your OINP application submission date, not the date you received the invitation to apply. For example, if your educational credential is dated June 1, 2021, you must have registered an EOI, received an Invitation to Apply, and submitted your application on or before June 1, 2023.

Has your NOC and score been selected for past draws? Assume employer knows and is supporting nomination.

Reactions: scylla

TennisPlayer

Jan 20, 2024
Okay thanks .
I thought you only have to submit your application before 2 months of expiry of graduation and can wait for nomination.
No, this is my first application submitted for OINP international student stream and my score is 75 .
You think I might receive an nomination for this score in next 3-4 months ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay thanks .
I thought you only have to submit your application before 2 months of expiry of graduation and can wait for nomination.
No, this is my first application submitted for OINP international student stream and my score is 75 .
You think I might receive an nomination for this score in next 3-4 months ?
You could have submitted EOI as soon as you graduated. Depends on your NOC. Check past draws and see if your NOC has been selected.