+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP-Employer Job Offer: International Student stream (21 Sep 2021)

manideol06

Star Member
Dec 10, 2021
This is from their website:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-application-processing-times-and-nominations-issued#:~:text=If your application is taking longer than the estimated processing time, there is no need to contact the program. We will contact you if more information is required.

If memory serves,they had changed the processing times this year, and delays are expected. It usually took around 90 days before. In any case, they state that will get in contact if need any further info.
there have show 30-60 days. but my application over 90 days . so waiting from long time.

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I graduated in August 2021 with a 3 year degree from a DLI - University in Toronto. I have a valid full-time job offer (NOC B) from a big-name company in Toronto. I started working on that job on 13th September 2021. My PGWP application is in progress (currently snaptube vidmate on implied status).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I graduated in August 2021 with a 3 year degree from a DLI - University in Toronto. I have a valid full-time job offer (NOC B) from a big-name company in Toronto. I started working on that job on 13th September 2021. My PGWP application is in progress (currently snaptube vidmate on implied status).
So what is your question and who are you? Minutes ago you posted that you have medical surveillance through PR. A weeks ago you asked about a study permit, and few weeks ago about Manitoba PNP. Also posts on learning French, RNIP, BC PNP Outland sponsorship seeking asylum…you are all over the map.

av007

Sep 29, 2021
It is for paper-base b/c OINP nomination for Intl student w/ job offer is a non-EE nomination. It is possible to apply for PR, right after OINP nomination using the same portal of EE: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Hi @ishrah'el, after we got nominated and I go through the crs points calculator for EE and there is 1 question about nomination which gives 600pts, I just wondering if we are also able to apply for CEC or EE pathway ?
TIA

ishrah'el

Sep 26, 2021
Hi @ishrah'el, after we got nominated and I go through the crs points calculator for EE and there is 1 question about nomination which gives 600pts, I just wondering if we are also able to apply for CEC or EE pathway ?
TIA
The OINP for Int'l students: job offer is a non-EE stream. Hence, it will not add points to your profile. You can answer this question saying "yes", but the visa officer will review your letter of nomination and returns it as not eligible.
To apply with an EE profile via PNP (to gain 600 points) you need a nomination from this program (in Ontario): https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

Last edited:
Reactions: av007

bravo3338

Aug 7, 2019
Yes

yes . i already provide all documents university degrees,ECA,IELTS and Birth certificate. i applied this application on 23 september
I also have the same situation bro. I applied on 21st September and mine is also in DIP since last 40 days. They asked my company about an outstanding OSHA standard with Ministery of labor. Which my company cleared within 2 days and informed OINP through email. May be they are reverifying with labor Ministry

Mojito5

Dec 19, 2019
Has anyone received approval for their OINP application under the International student stream in the recent months? I’ve applied on December 16, 2021 and it is still in DIP at this point (it has been for a while now). I’ve tried following up, but did not receive a response. It has been more than 90 days since I applied and I’m getting a little worried because my PGWP in expiring in a couple of months. Please share your timeline. Thank you in advance.

Aayogya

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Has anyone received approval for their OINP application under the International student stream in the recent months? I’ve applied on December 16, 2021 and it is still in DIP at this point (it has been for a while now). I’ve tried following up, but did not receive a response. It has been more than 90 days since I applied and I’m getting a little worried because my PGWP in expiring in a couple of months. Please share your timeline. Thank you in advance.
Did you get anything?
I have the same timeline, Still in DIP

PSAKRA

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am recently Graduate from 2 Year Diploma and plan to submit by File under OINP - Employer Offer International Stream.

Explain a bit how things work when we submit an EOI.
Can you help to advise approval chances and time line under this stream.

Looking forward for your help on this matter.

Regards,
Puneet

mama800

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi,

I am looking to apply for OINP under the International Student Stream.
My question is, I got a full-time job under NOC. A with a manufacturing company, but under a contract for two years? Does this satisfy the full-time job offer even thou it is a contract, not a permanent one?

Also, I graduated in November from a one-year post-graduate program related to my job offer. How soon can I apply under the OINP International student stream? Can I apply after four months of full-time work experience?

I would appreciate your help.

Thanks.