+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - Employer Job Offer : Foreign worker stream

kasunsilva

Jul 20, 2022
Hello guys,
This week, I've got invited by the OINP Employer Job Offer Stream Provincial Nominee Program. My company promised to provide the details that it requires for the Employer Business Form. But now they refusing to provide them and I couldn't proceed as they are not helping me. They are a well-established company and public=shing their annual profit/loss reports as well.
What are the actions I can take in this situation? I have only a few days to complete and submit the documents for this cause.

Expect your kind responses on this matter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello guys,
This week, I've got invited by the OINP Employer Job Offer Stream Provincial Nominee Program. My company promised to provide the details that it requires for the Employer Business Form. But now they refusing to provide them and I couldn't proceed as they are not helping me. They are a well-established company and public=shing their annual profit/loss reports as well.
What are the actions I can take in this situation? I have only a few days to complete and submit the documents for this cause.

Expect your kind responses on this matter.
You can refused the nomination since the job offer is mandatory as well as the employer completing all forms and supporting you.

kasunsilva

Jul 20, 2022
You can refused the nomination since the job offer is mandatory as well as the employer completing all forms and supporting you.
@Naturgr Thanks for your reply.
yes. I know that's what I have to do. But I'm just asking, is there any way to convince my company or fill that form details by me?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgr Thanks for your reply.
yes. I know that's what I have to do. But I'm just asking, is there any way to convince my company or fill that form details by me?
They need to fill out the form, sign the form and provide a full-time job offer, not you. They may be asked through the process for even more information. You have to ask the company to do it. Have you talked to HR? If you have been there a long time then tell them that you have been a dedicated employee.

kasunsilva

Jul 20, 2022
@Naturgrl, Thanks for your update. Finally, HR agreed to help with the forms. Seem we have to convince and push them to get support from HR, unless they ignore this kind of ad-hoc task. Thanks All for your Support!!

topacs

Jan 29, 2019
Any idea how long this process takes, I submitted on the 15th of February and it is still showing submitted.