+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream ECA/IELTS requirement

paps82

Dec 21, 2017
Hi,

Am working in Canada for last 18 months on LMIA based work permit for Ontario based employer.My employer is willing to provide to all require documents to process for provincial nomination program.

Am planning to apply for OINP under Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream [1]

[1] https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream

After i gone through the detail it states its a two stage process. First i need to apply under ONIP, once i get nominated i need to apply for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) within six months.

Is the above stream is Express entry linked for which i need to keep my ECA and English Language test results ready? In a nutshell is IELTS/CELPIP must when i enter stage two while applying to IRCC for PR with the nomination docs from ONIP?

Any one who gone though the above process shed some light on this?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hi,

Am working in Canada for last 18 months on LMIA based work permit for Ontario based employer.My employer is willing to provide to all require documents to process for provincial nomination program.

Am planning to apply for OINP under Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream [1]

[1] https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-employer-job-offer-foreign-worker-stream

After i gone through the detail it states its a two stage process. First i need to apply under ONIP, once i get nominated i need to apply for permanent residence to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) within six months.

Is the above stream is Express entry linked for which i need to keep my ECA and English Language test results ready? In a nutshell is IELTS/CELPIP must when i enter stage two while applying to IRCC for PR with the nomination docs from ONIP?

Any one who gone though the above process shed some light on this?

Once you have the nomination, you have to apply for PR. You can do so either on a paper basis or under CEC (express entry).
Applying by CEC is better because the processing time is 6 months, while on paper is 18 months.
If you apply by CEC you do need ECA and English Test. If you apply by paper, I am not sure.