+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OINP - College only sends official transcript to third party

GingerAle07

Sep 13, 2021
Hello,
I got ITA last week and was asking my college to provide me official transcript but they rejected and said they only send it to third party, not student. It is really weird…
However, in the OINP portal, i’m required to send the official transcript or else my application will be returned
Does anyone know how to work around in this situation?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,
I got ITA last week and was asking my college to provide me official transcript but they rejected and said they only send it to third party, not student. It is really weird…
However, in the OINP portal, i’m required to send the official transcript or else my application will be returned
Does anyone know how to work around in this situation?
Provide OINP address directly to the college to send them.

GingerAle07

Sep 13, 2021
How do I let OINP officer know that college will send it separately, do I need to provide a letter of explanation? So I should request to send it before the deadline?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
How do I let OINP officer know that college will send it separately, do I need to provide a letter of explanation? So I should request to send it before the deadline?
Provide your application number and name to the college and tell them to mention it while sending it to OINP. Also tell your college to send the email once send so you can forward it to the officer or attach it to your explanation letter.

GingerAle07

Sep 13, 2021
Provide your application number and name to the college and tell them to mention it while sending it to OINP. Also tell your college to send the email once send so you can forward it to the officer or attach it to your explanation letter.
Thank you! Do you know if I should upload the letter in the education section or the other section?

Tatiana G.

Feb 9, 2024
Hi everyone:

I have the same problem. My school says they only send the transcript to a third party.

My question is for @GingerAle07 What email did you put for OINP in the request to your school?

I called my school and they only asked for the email address of the third party.

Thanks