+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OHIP for infant baby with visitor visa

manp1988

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Canada
Hi,

I have applied for my infant daughter's visitor visa, she is 4 months old. I wanted to check, can I add her to my Ontario health card if she comes to Canada? I am working full-time in Ontario.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

I have applied for my infant daughter's visitor visa, she is 4 months old. I wanted to check, can I add her to my Ontario health card if she comes to Canada? I am working full-time in Ontario.
When does your WP expire? Are you working full-time?

manp1988

Star Member
May 10, 2019
Canada
So your child should be fine. Would Drift before they travel whether 3 month wait period has returned.
Thanks for the info.. Appreciated!!. Have another query: but will also create a new post.

I have received OINP nomination but in the pdf, this is mentioned: "This letter confirms that you have been nominated for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. You must apply
to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this
nomination is not valid for Express Entry.
Visit IRCC's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for instructions and forms for applying for permanent residence. IRCC must
receive your complete application before the nomination certificate expiry date of July 25, 2023. Send a copy of this letter along with your complete application for permanent residence to the Centralized Intake
Office at one of the addresses below:"

I created a profile in the express entry marking the option 'yes' that I have received a nomination. Still, it didn't added the additional points and this is what it is saying in the auto-response pdf " In your profile, you said that you have a provincial or territorial nomination. Please follow up with the province or territory that agreed to nominate you, and have them confirm to us their intention to nominate you for the Provincial Nominee Program. a) To do so, you will need to provide the province or territory with: 1. your Express Entry profile number: 2. your Job Seeker validation code:"

What do I need to do??. Please help urgently !!
Thanks!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the info.. Appreciated!!. Have another query: but will also create a new post.

I have received OINP nomination but in the pdf, this is mentioned: "This letter confirms that you have been nominated for the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. You must apply
to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) using a paper application form. Please note this
nomination is not valid for Express Entry.
Visit IRCC's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for instructions and forms for applying for permanent residence. IRCC must
receive your complete application before the nomination certificate expiry date of July 25, 2023. Send a copy of this letter along with your complete application for permanent residence to the Centralized Intake
Office at one of the addresses below:"

I created a profile in the express entry marking the option 'yes' that I have received a nomination. Still, it didn't added the additional points and this is what it is saying in the auto-response pdf " In your profile, you said that you have a provincial or territorial nomination. Please follow up with the province or territory that agreed to nominate you, and have them confirm to us their intention to nominate you for the Provincial Nominee Program. a) To do so, you will need to provide the province or territory with: 1. your Express Entry profile number: 2. your Job Seeker validation code:"

What do I need to do??. Please help urgently !!
Thanks!!
Post the question in the pnp section