+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer of Employment for pr only lmia

tejvalentine

Aug 29, 2016
Hello Guys

I am very confused about a option while uploading documents about offer of employment. I received positive LMIA in 17th February to support immigration only on my open work permit which is expiring in 2019.
my profile is in FSW program in NOC B category, I am working since 2015 October and when i joined i was working as NOC C job but after 2 month promoted to supervisor and NOC changed to b.
How and what to mention in Offer of employment and letter of employment ?

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
tejvalentine said:
Hello Guys

I am very confused about a option while uploading documents about offer of employment. I received positive LMIA in 17th February to support immigration only on my open work permit which is expiring in 2019.
my profile is in FSW program in NOC B category, I am working since 2015 October and when i joined i was working as NOC C job but after 2 month promoted to supervisor and NOC changed to b.
How and what to mention in Offer of employment and letter of employment ?
If you have mentioned that you have worked for couple of months for a job which falls under NOC C type in your EE profile, it is better to get a separate experience letter for it. Since you have worked at a same company/store, you can always ask them.
Get an experience letter for those two months as well as the one for the supervisor position.

People suggest that if you have not claimed any points for a job, you don't need experience letter. It is true by the way. But you are working at the same company, they will not mind printing out couple of more pages. Upload as much as you can. This way it won't keep you awake at night.

tejvalentine

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks for replying, I didn't mention those 2 months and i am fine without using them, However my hours and pay rate was different before receiving the LMIA and after getting approved we are following according to LMIA pay rate. So on Offer of Employment I believe i have to use the same info which LMIA was approved and date. but will there be any trouble when i am going to upload Employment Records ( pay stab/t4 ) for past 6 months or 1 year(not sure please confirm) which as different pay rate and hours ?

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
tejvalentine said:
Thanks for replying, I didn't mention those 2 months and i am fine without using them, However my hours and pay rate was different before receiving the LMIA and after getting approved we are following according to LMIA pay rate. So on Offer of Employment I believe i have to use the same info which LMIA was approved and date. but will there be any trouble when i am going to upload Employment Records ( pay stab/t4 ) for past 6 months or 1 year(not sure please confirm) which as different pay rate and hours ?
Since you haven't mentioned 2 months (Noc C) experience in work history, don't worry about getting a separate letters for it. But you should mention it in your personal history(after ITA, they give you a personal history form to fill out).

When it comes to pay rates, almost everyone has fluctuating pay rates and working hours in their pay slips. don't worry about it. Get a letter with current rate of pay and hours/week (must be 30 or more hours/week).

For Canadian experience
1. Experience letter / reference letter
2. T4 and Tax assessment page of that(those) year(s).
3. Pay stubs.

tejvalentine

Aug 29, 2016
Thanks for replying and last question about offer letter, my company received approved LMIA on 17th February should they put dates after 17 on offer letter for example 19 feb we please to offer you full time job xxx ?

can_indian

Apr 4, 2017
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
2175 / 6311
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
tejvalentine said:
Thanks for replying and last question about offer letter, my company received approved LMIA on 17th February should they put dates after 17 on offer letter for example 19 feb we please to offer you full time job xxx ?
Same or after both works,