+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Offer letter authenticity check

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Sir,
Here I received the reply from Cemmkco.com regarding my job and accommodation. pls find out its real or fake mail from Mr. Andrew Smith Cemmkco.com.

Thanking you,

Dear Applicant,

Your hotel booking is going to be released next week.
Half of the amount will be paid by the company and half the amount you have to pay is 1813.12 CAD.(1,10,000 INR ).Within 5 days.
This amount is totally refundable with your first salary.

For further information please contact our Indian Representative.

Regards---

ANDREW SMITH
Senior HR
Cemmkco Construction
38 Quebec, QC G1K8S3,Can,Quebec,QC,Canada
Email: hr@cemmkco.com
www.cemmkco.com
Fake. Well known scam on this forum.Hopefully you didn’t pay any money because it is gone or give personal information.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello sir …. Recently I got a one work permit offer letter how can I clarify that is genuine are …?! Can u pls help me in that pls
Fake. Does it offer free food, accommodations, airfare? If so fake. Do you have an approved government LMIA witht he letter to apply for a closed work permit? If not, fake.

Feb 24, 2024
Dear Pawan Kumar,

We hope you are safe in this pandemic!

I am pleased to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of Bigway Foods. You have been selected as the best candidate for the Store Supervisor position.

Congratulations! We believe that your knowledge, skills and experience would be an ideal fill for our team. We hope you will enjoy your role and make a significant to the overall success of Bigway Foods.

Please take the time to review our offer. It includes important details about your compensation, benefits and the terms and conditions of your anticipated employment with Bigway Foods.

Position:
Bigway Foods is offering a full time position for you as Store Supervisor In this position you will report to the manager/supervisor.

Compensation And Salary: Bigway Foods is offering a salary of $20 CAD per hour. You will be paid on a weekly basis.

Job Location(s): 85 Wilson Dr, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 0C9, Canada.

Looking forward to work with you!

Thanks & Regards

Received mail from

hr@bigwayfood.ca kindly confirm status

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear Pawan Kumar,

We hope you are safe in this pandemic!

I am pleased to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of Bigway Foods. You have been selected as the best candidate for the Store Supervisor position.

Congratulations! We believe that your knowledge, skills and experience would be an ideal fill for our team. We hope you will enjoy your role and make a significant to the overall success of Bigway Foods.

Please take the time to review our offer. It includes important details about your compensation, benefits and the terms and conditions of your anticipated employment with Bigway Foods.

Position:
Bigway Foods is offering a full time position for you as Store Supervisor In this position you will report to the manager/supervisor.

Compensation And Salary: Bigway Foods is offering a salary of $20 CAD per hour. You will be paid on a weekly basis.

Job Location(s): 85 Wilson Dr, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 0C9, Canada.

Looking forward to work with you!

Thanks & Regards

Received mail from

hr@bigwayfood.ca kindly confirm status
Fake. Pandemic is over. Website fake too. Online store is for vases and in British pounds.

https://bigwayfood.ca/