+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OATH TAKING CEREMONY-TIMELINE AFTER THE TEST

abasit12

Feb 28, 2016
Hi,

We are Jan 2015 applicants, received the 1st call for test/interview Nov 12, 2015 got late and then received the final notice to write the test on Feb 20, 2016, we arrived at the test centre well before time and everything went well. The interviewing officer advised that the next step is the oath taking and you may bring your children for that occasion.

Now has anyone from that group of applicants (Feb 20, 2016) received the call up for the oath or can anyone advise the timeline for the big day (oath taking ceremony).

Thanks,

Abdul

CCanadaa

Jan 27, 2016
It depends on your local office and the status of your application...
Do you have "Decision Made" on Ecas?

abasit12

Feb 28, 2016
CCanadaa said:
It depends on your local office and the status of your application...
Do you have "Decision Made" on Ecas?
Yes Sir, yesterday I checked "Ecas" and it says "Decision made" for myself and my wife.

Thanks,

Abdul

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
abasit12 said:
Yes Sir, yesterday I checked "Ecas" and it says "Decision made" for myself and my wife.

Thanks,

Abdul
Once your status changed to "Decision Made" it would take about 4 weeks or maximum 8 weeks, again depends upon the available slots at your local offices. Considering you are Jan 2015 candidate it would be much quickly. Stay positive.

abasit12

Feb 28, 2016
Thank You Sir, we are positive and look forward to getting the pinkies and take oath of citizenship.

Abdul

YNSAFDARI

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
abasit12 said:
Thank You Sir, we are positive and look forward to getting the pinkies and take oath of citizenship.

Abdul
Abdul at least in your Ecas it says decision made, but it doesn't even say that on mine :(