+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath documents

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gjay786 said:
Hi there my oath date is 26th April .which documents I need for oath can anyone help

Congratulations!

Basically,you'll need the oath letter and PR card (these 2 are the only things they asked from me on my oath date). The oath letter will inform you to bring a couple of IDs like DL,health card,passports (old and current);and all the original copies of the documents to support your citizenship application ,bring those too just in case........

If for any reason, you don't get the oath letter,call CIC at once.

Congratulations once again! :D :D

gjay786

Nov 5, 2015
stargazerlilly said:
Congratulations!

Basically,you'll need the oath letter and PR card (these 2 are the only things they asked from me on my oath date). The oath letter will inform you to bring a couple of IDs like DL,health card,passports (old and current);and all the original copies of the documents to support your citizenship application ,bring those too just in case........

If for any reason, you don't get the oath letter,call CIC at once.

Congratulations once again! :D :D
Thank you very much

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
gjay786 said:
Hi there my oath date is 26th April .which documents I need for oath can anyone help
Is there a deadline for scheduling oath date after being approved by CIC for citizenship?
If so, how long would it be?

stargazerlilly

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kidbroker said:
Is there a deadline for scheduling oath date after being approved by CIC for citizenship?
If so, how long would it be?
Hi Kidbroker,

What do you mean deadline?

CIC sends a letter of invitation for an applicant to appear for citizenship oath. That's how an we know when our oath dates are.In my case I found out through my ecas first......so my oath invitation came 3 months after I did my citizenship test..... You have to appear on that given date and time to take your oath of allegiance,otherwise you won't get your citizenship certificate. :D :D

farid-

Apr 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If someone wants to reschedule oath due to any reason have to contact cic within 30 days. That's what says on the oath letter but I believe have to give the reason as well.