+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath- certificate

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Hello,

how is the oath done ? Is it on zoom or ms teams ? Do you just click on the link and it works or do you have to install zoom/ms teams ?
How can I get the certificate quickly ? Can I pick it up or does it have to be mailed ?
Thanks a lot !

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Hello,

how is the oath done ? Is it on zoom or ms teams ? Do you just click on the link and it works or do you have to install zoom/ms teams ?
How can I get the certificate quickly ? Can I pick it up or does it have to be mailed ?
Thanks a lot !
Done on Zoom. Just click the link and it will work on web. You could also install Zoom and prepare beforehand.
When you are in the Zoom Call, tell the clerk you need the certificate quickly and give them a valid reason - proof of travel is probably the best.
I am not sure if it can be picked up, so won't comment on that, but if you send back your signed (electronically) oath form immediately after the ceremony, you could get the certificate in a (working) day or two.

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Done on Zoom. Just click the link and it will work on web. You could also install Zoom and prepare beforehand.
When you are in the Zoom Call, tell the clerk you need the certificate quickly and give them a valid reason - proof of travel is probably the best.
I am not sure if it can be picked up, so won't comment on that, but if you send back your signed (electronically) oath form immediately after the ceremony, you could get the certificate in a (working) day or two.
Oh that’s great ! Thank you