+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Oath Ceremony Date

jjhope

Feb 5, 2021
Hi, I recently got my DM. I just wanted to ask about the Oath ceremony date scheduling. Is it a slot of 2-3 weeks and you select the date of your choice ( I mean is there a choice of multiple dates) or a specific date is already given to you in the email/letter. What I have noticed in the spread sheet that some candidates got their oath ceremony dates after 2 months of receiving their oath letter and some got in 6 days.

MrChazz

May 4, 2021
Hi, I recently got my DM. I just wanted to ask about the Oath ceremony date scheduling. Is it a slot of 2-3 weeks and you select the date of your choice ( I mean is there a choice of multiple dates) or a specific date is already given to you in the email/letter. What I have noticed in the spread sheet that some candidates got their oath ceremony dates after 2 months of receiving their oath letter and some got in 6 days.
You will get an Oath invitation in due course, and all your questions about dates will be answered there.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
1. There is no choice. You will be given a specific date and time to join the oath ceremony.
2. For some people, the oath is scheduled about 2 months or more from the current date. That is routine and commonplace.

Reactions: jjhope