+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nsnp PR moving to alberta

Jenris

Jun 6, 2019
Hi

I am NSNP PR for a year with the PR card holder and planning to move to Alberta. Couldn’t find a good income to support my needs of my family. So i am thinking to move Alberta for better opportunities. My question is am i going to face any problem at the time of applying Citizenship for the future or revocation of our PR and send back home to my country?

Your guidance will be much appreciated

Many thanks & regards

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi

I am NSNP PR for a year with the PR card holder and planning to move to Alberta. Couldn’t find a good income to support my needs of my family. So i am thinking to move Alberta for better opportunities. My question is am i going to face any problem at the time of applying Citizenship for the future or revocation of our PR and send back home to my country?

Your guidance will be much appreciated

Many thanks & regards
Yes you are allowed to move. It does sound like you spent a year in NS after you got your PR so you have tried to find a job in NS. Technically PR comes with freedom of movement but people should show that they attempted to find employment in the sponsored province. The unemployment rate in Alberta is also high so I would research whether Alberta is the place to move.

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hi

I am NSNP PR for a year with the PR card holder and planning to move to Alberta. Couldn’t find a good income
Hi!

Some good timing I found your post. My fiançée’s just got NSNP. Any chance I could ask for further insight?

Thank you.