+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NSNP Express Entry Query

ramindia2024

Jan 30, 2024
Hi All - Please provide your thoughts.

1. Person A says that after submitting NSPNP express entry documents , an email(similar to below) was received and no further emails until the nomination.
2. Person B says that after submitting NSPNP express entry documents , he received a case ID/file number via email after 2 weeks which stated that completeness check is done.

I have submitted my application on Jan 10th and received below email. NOTHING received post that. Please shed some light on actual application flow based on your experience.

Thank you for submitting a Nominee Program application. It has been submitted for a completeness check.

If the application passes our completeness check, it will be placed in the queue for assessment and you will receive a case identification number by email.

If the application does not pass our completeness check, it will not be assessed and the file will be closed. You will receive an email noting why the application was considered incomplete. Please address the identified issues before submitting another application.

If you have any questions, please visit our website at http://novascotiaimmigration.com

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All - Please provide your thoughts.

1. Person A says that after submitting NSPNP express entry documents , an email(similar to below) was received and no further emails until the nomination.
2. Person B says that after submitting NSPNP express entry documents , he received a case ID/file number via email after 2 weeks which stated that completeness check is done.

I have submitted my application on Jan 10th and received below email. NOTHING received post that. Please shed some light on actual application flow based on your experience.

Thank you for submitting a Nominee Program application. It has been submitted for a completeness check.

If the application passes our completeness check, it will be placed in the queue for assessment and you will receive a case identification number by email.

If the application does not pass our completeness check, it will not be assessed and the file will be closed. You will receive an email noting why the application was considered incomplete. Please address the identified issues before submitting another application.

If you have any questions, please visit our website at http://novascotiaimmigration.com

Simple A person's file is still under assessment and B person's file has been successfully assessed and is in pool....
Similarly you also wait for the email as person B received.