+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** November 2021 AOR - Join here ***

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
AOR NOV16 2021
Alberta PNP
SECOND medical completed/Passed on 30 April 2023.
Eligibility complete
Medical completed
Biometrics complete
BG NA3 since 30 April 2023
PPR awaited.
Shall I raise a webform or wait????

Hello, Keeping the thread alive, Yes, i think its best you should raise the webform right away. Also if you can call IRCC and explain the agent that your application has cross the required processing timelines.

I think based on latest processing timelines is 8-10months. I hope this helps.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
Who else is thinking to file writ of mandamus ?
I think its about time, No ? Iam thinking to do it this year after Nov 2023 if no progress reaches on the application.

Hearing a lot of good process on peoples application who has initiated the Mandamus.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I am the primary applicant.My BG status changed to COMPLETE on 19th June 2023 in my application tracker.But for my spouse and son it is still IN PROGRESS .What is the next step ….first their BG COMPLETE and then PPR.

H.Ahmed

Apr 15, 2015
I am the primary applicant.My BG status changed to COMPLETE on 19th June 2023 in my application tracker.But for my spouse and son it is still IN PROGRESS .What is the next step ….first their BG COMPLETE and then PPR.
CONGRAGULATIONS !!!!!!

Yes, i think that will be the route for your dependents, they should follow soon as well. Do share the good news, once your received the golden email for PPR ! :)

Reactions: DKalkhand

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Criminality passed on 24 May 2023 and my BG verification status COMPLETED on 19 June 2023.When can I expect my PPR???

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Can I raise a webform on my own or only my consultant can do it.My all the parameters are complete.I am the primary applicant.But my dependent BG under process for last 10 months.And for him eligibility not started yet.So what should be my query or please May I know how to put my query in the comment section.

muhareb

Feb 16, 2023
تركيا
Category........
BUSINESS
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
هل لدي ملف وكيف استطيع معرفة ذالك ارجو مساعدتي

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
In my GCMS notes it is showing Criminality passed,medical passed,info-sharing completed,security in progress.
But in latest Officer Notes TEXT heading it is written
NOTES: 1
Restricted:N
Label: General
Office: London IRCC
Text: PA/SPOUSE/dep
No concerns, aliases and identity docs do not appear to match
CRIMINALITY Assessment: PASSED
What does it imply??

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Hi I am AOR Nov 2021.Anyone else sharing similar timeline of almost 22 months as mine and whose case still in process.

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
I received an update in tracker on 5 Oct that “we received your enquiry”.There is also one change in my GC Key status that my medical status is showing nothing I.e. before it was showing that “you have passed your medical”.FYI my medical got expired on Sep 23.Can anyone please guide why my medical status is blank now?