+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP

Shyed

Jul 2, 2019
Hi Team,

In my express entry profile, I didn't add my dependents due to less CRS scores. Now, I got a Letter of Interest from Nova Scotia. Is it advisable to add my dependents while creating a profile for Nova Scotia PNP program ?

Best regards.

rmumtaz

Jan 25, 2016
Hi all
I have a query.
I got a endorsement for job to nova scotia. And my PR is in progress. I need to know for how long I will have to work for my employer to fulfill the Canadian passport requirements?
Can I leave my employer to join other jobs WITH other employer in other cities like Toronto?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all
I have a query.
I got a endorsement for job to nova scotia. And my PR is in progress. I need to know for how long I will have to work for my employer to fulfill the Canadian passport requirements?
Can I leave my employer to join other jobs WITH other employer in other cities like Toronto?
What do you mean by Canadian passport requirements? Citizenship is years away as you are not even PR. You cannot leave your job until you have PR. Even then if you leave right away, it may be an issue if you apply for citizenship and IRCC finds out you just used NSPNP just to get PR and leave.