+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notorising Documents- ABU DHABI

Syrus

Nov 24, 2009
Hey guys...
I am a permanent resident of Canada planning to sponsor my wife. She is a citizen of India and is working in Dubai with a work permit. We want to process the visa application in Abu Dhabi (were all the visa for UAE is processed). My question is do anybody know if any documents to be submitted to be processed in Abu Dhabi need to notarized. I have asked so many consultancies and the CIC..Everyone have different opinions.....Please let me know...Thanks for your help
Syrus

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can send photocopies of all documents to Abu Dhabi except the Police Clearance Certificate should be original and there should be a translation in English by a licensed translator attached to the PCC.

Syrus

Nov 24, 2009
Thank you.....How long does it take to process application in Abu dhabi......Any one went thru Abu dhabi Processing center....

nada

Nov 27, 2009
Délais de traitement dans chaque bureau des visas de l’Afrique et du Moyen-Orient

Abou Dhabi
30% en 8 mois
50% en 12 mois
70% en 16 mois
80% en 18 mois
c'est le maximum

harupit200281

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
Hi Syrus,
My advise is.... apply from New Delhi... I am in the similar situation... at last moment i changed my decision to apply from new delhi... Processing times in Delhi are damn good... on other hand in Abu Dhabi the timings seems very lengthy... If you are still applying from AD then you need to get notorized documents. It is clearly written in the region specific forms instructions...