n/a
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
27-02-2014 Peace Arch, BC
Hi everyone,

I'm an April 2013 applicant, still waiting for MR. I have just changed Employers. I have the same job title, (noc code) making the same salary as before, I'm just working for a different company. It says to notify them about change of employer. How much information do I need to give them?

Would it be sufficient just to give them the new workplace name, address, my job title, salary and hours worked per week?

Or do I need to organize another official reference letter like I did for my initial application?

Has anyone had to do this recently? Is it ok just to email this information to them?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
celle17 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm an April 2013 applicant, still waiting for MR. I have just changed Employers. I have the same job title, (noc code) making the same salary as before, I'm just working for a different company. It says to notify them about change of employer. How much information do I need to give them?

Would it be sufficient just to give them the new workplace name, address, my job title, salary and hours worked per week?

Or do I need to organize another official reference letter like I did for my initial application?

Has anyone had to do this recently? Is it ok just to email this information to them?

Thanks!
If your playing it by the book then yes, you have to tell them of any slight change!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
celle17 said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Yes, email them and inform CIC about the change in your employment situation.

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Hey,

Do we need to inform CIC about change in address for spouse?

Basically, at the time of application my spouse's address in the generic form was her home country address. She has now moved here and living with me right now. I did inform CIC in an email that she is now in Canada. CIC didnt care to acknowledge / ask for an updated form or anything.

Thanks.

dinocgeo

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
celle17 said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
I hardly think it's necassary to provide another reference letter. You just need to inform them of your new employer information, company name, address, e.t.c. I really doubt you even have to provide your salary or any other information.

resubmitmypr

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
10-10-2013
Med's Request
15-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2014
LANDED..........
10-04-2014
celle17 said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!
Yes. Provide your new employer information, company name, address, etc. Do not forget to attach copy of employment letter / contract and if any relieving letter from last employer. Salary Details etc are not needed.

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
Hi resubmitmypr,

no need to provide employment letter/contract from your new employer as this not going to have any impact on your eligibility,CEC is based on your past experience not current or future so if you qualify when you applied that is all that matters to them.in fact you dont even have to be in canada for your application to be processed so if you choose to leave the country that also will not have any harm on your file.
email cpp-ottawa and briefly advise them about your new job,attach a scanned copy of your work permit.they just want to make sure you are legally working.
please not that if you moved to a new place you should inform them about your new address and update it online in your E-cas.

good luck :)