+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notify CIC re New job???

cathlyn7

Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there can any advise - we applied to CIC via AINP route and are at the 'medical received' status, for the last 4 months. My husband recently changed companies with work ( he got an open work permit ) and now someone advised him that we have to let CIC know of this. I thought you only had to inform them if you leave the country of change address - do anyone know please??
Thank you

akapoor

Nov 26, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
SINP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 03,2014
cathlyn7 said:
Hi there can any advise - we applied to CIC via AINP route and are at the 'medical received' status, for the last 4 months. My husband recently changed companies with work ( he got an open work permit ) and now someone advised him that we have to let CIC know of this. I thought you only had to inform them if you leave the country of change address - do anyone know please??
Thank you
it's always a good idea to inform CIC

vis1

Jul 29, 2012
You have to let AINP know. They state this somewhere in their papers, maybe with the nomination letter.

navi0420

Star Member
May 2, 2014
if you don't notify them, somewhere if your visa is expired and your application still in process then they won't help you with visa extension, but if you let them everything know, then they will get you visa extension in that case. it is pretty important to let them know about every change.

cathlyn7

Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you - does anyone know where to email or should we mail the info and the new open work permit

vis1

Jul 29, 2012
http://albertacanada.com/opportunity/contact-us.aspx
Again, you must notify this office. Maybe CIC as well, but first and foremost this office.

Rocky_bombastic

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Regina-SK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th May '13
Doc's Request.
25th Nov '13
Nomination.....
11th Oct '13
AOR Received.
29th Dec '13 ( ECAS update to Application recieved on 12th Nov '13)
File Transfer...
RPRF request 15-May-2014
Med's Request
30th Dec '13
Med's Done....
07th Jan '14
Interview........
IN PROCESS ---> 2nd June '14. --- Decision made---> 23rd June '14
Passport Req..
July 3rd 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 15th 2014
LANDED..........
18th July 2014---> PR card received Sep 8th 2014
cathlyn7 said:
Thank you - does anyone know where to email or should we mail the info and the new open work permit
Yes it is advised to let AINP know so that when CIC calls them to verify the details it will match and then it will prevent any unnecessary delays

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
cathlyn7 said:
Thank you
I found this one on AINP website: Click the link:
http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/ainp-after-nomination.aspx

I do want to change job but worries it might delayed application.Just my opinion.