Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
18/01/2012
LANDED..........
11/02/2012
Went sent our application on May 13th and it was received May 16th. We received Sponsorship Approval on Sept 22nd (we still don't know why Mississauga screwed us around). We haven't heard anything from our visa office (London) to even acknowledge they have received it. People who received sponshorship approval at the same time as us have already had PPR. Do you think we could have yet another problem with our visa office? How do we know our application has even been received? I really hate having our emotions messed with like this. How hard is it to just update eCAS when an application is in process?!? :mad:

Sorry folks, I'm just so annoyed this morning. Next month it will be 12 months since my daughter (three years old) has seen her father. I thought families were priority?!

Editsniper

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
Doc's Request.
17-01-2012
File Transfer...
28-12-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
17-01-2012 (Letter received 30-01-2012-Passport arrived CEM 10-02-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2012
LANDED..........
soon...
yes i understand ur grieve and from reading on this website seems they deem the relative sponsorships faster and more important then spouse sponsorship which is wrong, it should be the other way around as Canada is crying because the population is declining fast due to deaths, etc. You would think they would look at spouse visa with higher priority so that they can come here and start making babies to get population up

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
British_Bulldog said:
Went sent our application on May 13th and it was received May 16th. We received Sponsorship Approval on Sept 22nd (we still don't know why Mississauga screwed us around). We haven't heard anything from our visa office (London) to even acknowledge they have received it. People who received sponshorship approval at the same time as us have already had PPR. Do you think we could have yet another problem with our visa office? How do we know our application has even been received? I really hate having our emotions messed with like this. How hard is it to just update eCAS when an application is in process?!? :mad:

Sorry folks, I'm just so annoyed this morning. Next month it will be 12 months since my daughter (three years old) has seen her father. I thought families were priority?!
I can see why you're frustrated. There are a couple of other 'maybies' who are waiting on London aswell.
Have you tried sending a case specific enquiry to find out whats going on? Or ordered your caips notes?

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omg, BB I totally thought you went through fine already. Well, looks like not only did you have to deal with a long hold-up of your application at CPC-M, but now you *might* be facing the same thing with London as well. On the other hand, I think it just seems like a long time because you had to wait so long for CPC-M to finally transfer your PR portion to London. They got it Sept. 23rd, so it hasn't been THAT long, you see. I know London doesn't send out AORs on its own, but why don't you still go ahead and send them an email with your file number asking for one. Order GCMS notes if you haven't already. Those must come by 30 days later. Meanwhile, considering reaching out to your MP if it drags on into 2012. What does your information in e-CAS say?
British_Bulldog said:

mittens

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Med's Done....
20-04-2011
that is terrible! i really feel for you...

ok well my timeline is almost as bad but i don't have small children involved, it must be so hard for you all...

my suggestion is that you send a case specific enquiry to the e-mail address pinklady has as that ios the only one i have ever received a response from!!!
also order your caips notes, though they will take a while to come through...
good luck and keep us informed
i'm almost the same time frame as you, so all is not lost... :)