+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nothing is Imposible to GOD, in Jesus Christ name.

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maybe they'll lift the moratorium by the end of the month. It's really easy to believe a prediction like this when it's a few weeks away, since it seems like more than enough time for them to get something done. But as soon as you get closer to the deadline, you begin to doubt it. For example, 3 weeks ago, we were told by two MPs that Kenney was aiming to have this moratorium lifted by early June. We're already in the very last days of early June and we'll be in mid-June in another two days.

One of those MPs said that the moratorium issue would be resolved within this month (if not early June), but I really don't know if I can count on that.

jgelbolingo

Sep 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-April-2013 - NBI submitted
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014
ben apolo said:
jgelbolingo @ ,

HI,

How's you doin, Good? He, he. (generically greeting by Canadians)

How are you. Are you in Canada now?

Never heard from you since.
Tell us your story upon landed here in Canada.

God Bless.

“We continually ask GOD fill
With the knowledge of His will trough
All the wisdom and understanding
That the Spirits gives.”
Col. 1:9
Hi Ben,

Just got the chance to log in..was pretty busy and job is really tough. When I arrive here i Red Deer on May 20 (still have the jet lag), the next day i started working as early as 6:30am till 5:30pm.

Job is really really tough. I did not expect this hard. parang malapit na ako mg surender..pero kayahin ko to para sa pamilya ko..pray lang ako ma makaya ko talaga ang hirap ng trabaho..mg exam pa next month for Welder trade exam sa Calgary...sana makapasa ako..hindi ko alam kung saan kukuha ng review book..meron ka bang kilala na filipino welder na naka take na ng Welder trade exam sa Alberta trade board?

salamat

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
jgelbolingo said:
Hi Ben,

Just got the chance to log in..was pretty busy and job is really tough. When I arrive here i Red Deer on May 20 (still have the jet lag), the next day i started working as early as 6:30am till 5:30pm.

Job is really really tough. I did not expect this hard. parang malapit na ako mg surender..pero kayahin ko to para sa pamilya ko..pray lang ako ma makaya ko talaga ang hirap ng trabaho..mg exam pa next month for Welder trade exam sa Calgary...sana makapasa ako..hindi ko alam kung saan kukuha ng review book..meron ka bang kilala na filipino welder na naka take na ng Welder trade exam sa Alberta trade board?

salamat
jgelbolingo,

My very first months here in Canada is pretty tough too. I worked in really fast pace restaurant. The period of adjustment is really tough. You have to adopted a new system and combined it how to deal with your co worker which also form other nationalities too. They have their own way of pronunciation and terminologies. He, he.

Thanks God I was able to adapted if not all the situation. I must have do the adjustment.

I am going to take an exam too for AAIT Cook Qualification Certificate Program - Work Experience under Optional Trade Category. This is one of primary requirement before you submit your application for AINP. Hopefully within a month I will take the examination upon i am able to get an
EDL ( Employer Declaration Letter) form my employer.

About the review materials, I just goggled it found some that is related to my trade.

Maybe you can get an Idea here. This link

http://www.red-seal.ca/trades/tr.1d.2s_c.1n.1d.1 @ -eng.jsp

http://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/SOURCES/PDFS/exams/entrance/077_Entrance_Study_Guide.pdf

http://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/SOURCES/PDFS/exams/012_exams/012_IP_PracticeExam.pdf

http://tradesecrets.alberta.ca/trades-occupations/profiles/012/resources/

http://www.red-seal.ca/s.1mpl.2Ex.1mQ.5.2st.3.4ns@-eng.jsp?tid=250

God Bless.

‘'To know the love of Christ which?
passes knowledge; that you may be
filled with all the fullness of God.''
Ephesians 3:19

jgelbolingo

Sep 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-April-2013 - NBI submitted
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
24-02-2014
Med's Done....
14-03-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
23-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
LANDED..........
20-05-2014
ben apolo said:
jgelbolingo @ ,

HI,

How's you doin, Good? He, he. (generically greeting by Canadians)

How are you. Are you in Canada now?

Never heard from you since.
Tell us your story upon landed here in Canada.

God Bless.

“We continually ask GOD fill
With the knowledge of His will trough
All the wisdom and understanding
That the Spirits gives.”
Col. 1:9
Hi Ben,

salamat

Tomwelder

May 27, 2014
jgelbolingo said:
Hi Ben,

salamat
bro paano makapag apply sa canada bilang welder?
Welder din ako kaka tapos kulang mag aral at nakakuha ng mga NC2 certificate sa SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, Mag tetake ako ng WPQT within this month

ben apolo

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Nov, 2013
Med's Request
Jan 15, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 23, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb. 19, 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 12, 2014
Tomwelder said:
bro paano makapag apply sa canada bilang welder?
Welder din ako kaka tapos kulang mag aral at nakakuha ng mga NC2 certificate sa SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, Mag tetake ako ng WPQT within this month
Tomwelder

Pare try this link,

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

Send many CV as you can.
I got my employer here
Keep posted here many will guide you.

God Bless.

“ In all your ways acknowledge Him, and
He shall direct your paths”
Proverbs 3:6

“ A man's heart plans his way, but
the Lord directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

Tomwelder

May 27, 2014
Thanks Ben i'll keep you updated about my progress sa pag aaply sa canada.
napakalaking tulong ng thread na ito