Not received ppr yet!

patel umang

Feb 8, 2024
Lodge date :18 December (sds)
Biometric : 22 December
Medical updated : 26 january
Bvl letter :26 january
No Ppr still
My tracker showing study permit number and expiry date of study permit also but no ppr request in gc key.
Plzz help

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No Ppr still
My tracker showing study permit number and expiry date of study permit also but no ppr request in gc key.
Plzz help
It has been around month if you subtract around 2 weeks of holiday time when minimal processing was likely done. SDS can still take 2-3+ months. Just be patient and you will receive PPR. The fact that federal and provincial government were still negotiating new international student policies like when cap on new students would start may have also put processing on hold for a period of time.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
However many friends of mine got visa even though they have applied after me.
So i am quiet anxious now.
Every application is different so different processing times. You can compare to one application. You can compare to the trend of applications and I’m sure you will find that your processing time is very normal.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

patel umang

Feb 8, 2024
Every application is different so different processing times. You can compare to one application. You can compare to the trend of applications and I’m sure you will find that your processing time is very normal.
so according to you untill when I'll wait for my ppr request even though bvl is received?

faraz_ahmed

Mar 25, 2024
No Ppr still
Plzz help
HI Im on the same boat with the same dates
Biometrics completed: 21st december 2023
BVL received : 14th feb.
Raised one webform after a month waiting on 13th March nut no update yet.
Kindly update here whenever you receive PPR Request and did you tracked your apllication on tracker account

franalmeida900

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Sorry to hear that you got stuck so close to the final stage! Have you checked to see how long it’s been taking other people to finalize their applications? There’s a few dozen study permit application cases I found in this tracker, maybe it’ll help you to compare your progress to theirs and see if this is normal! https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/study-permit-tracker

Also CBSA notes could be an option if you can order them for your application type