+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not received my work permit due to error in address

kkansaria

Jul 22, 2021
Hi ,

I have applied for work permit and it was approved but there was an error in address , due to that I won’t be able to get work permit hard copy at the given address , what shall I do to get the work permit letter at new address as I didn’t received yet and how shall I do it ? As I will be appearing for an interview and I need the hard copy at urgent basis .

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi ,

I have applied for work permit and it was approved but there was an error in address , due to that I won’t be able to get work permit hard copy at the given address , what shall I do to get the work permit letter at new address as I didn’t received yet and how shall I do it ? As I will be appearing for an interview and I need the hard copy at urgent basis .
Request a replacement of docs.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Or you could also webform saying you didn't get the permit, either way call IRCC @ 1-888-242-2100

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
How to go for replacement of docs, will it charge 30 dollars? since I raised the web form for address correction but my application was approved so will it be an issue for me.
IRCC might go easy on you and send you a new permit, the replacement of docs, will take longer. Hence my suggestion of calling them.

kkansaria

Jul 22, 2021
IRCC might go easy on you and send you a new permit, the replacement of docs, will take longer. Hence my suggestion of calling them.
okay , I tried calling them on the number which you provided but none of them are picking up calls , so i had raised a webform for it , Do you think webform will help me with it since no one is answering the call

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
okay , I tried calling them on the number which you provided but none of them are picking up calls , so i had raised a webform for it , Do you think webform will help me with it since no one is answering the call
Yes both can help. They're able to answer calls from 8-4 pm local time.

kkansaria

Jul 22, 2021
Hi ,

My coop work permit is been approved but the address mentioned was incorrect due to it , I didn’t receive hardcopy of it .
I am trying to reach ircc through their call center number but no one is picking up call ,
Can I raise an amendment IMM1436 form for making an error changes , even though I haven’t received work permit yet at mailing address .

what other alternative I could do .

I did raised the web form for updating the address where I did mention the correct address and I received an automated acknowledgment mail but I am concern even after raising an webform for updating the address will I be resend the work permit again at the correct address.
please help me , As I need work permit on urgent basis ( hard copy on correct address ).

Hirdika

Jan 14, 2022
Hello, dear what happened the. I am in a same situation my letter went to my old qddress id idnt uodqte my new qddressduring the process and i have sent 4 webforms so far. I am so freaking worried rn. I need my letter i dont have any proof of living here. Can you please tell me what did you do to get the letter? Please message me at 5146774569