16-november-2015
Passport Req..
submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon!
hi all,
i am new to this forum....if any of you have applied for a study permit from karachi pakistan in the first week of october kindly tell me how much time does it take to recieve a medical call? my classes start from january 5 at university of manitoba.(undergraduate).Also what are the chances of refusal for undergrad students if it has already been around 25 days since i applied?

a response is highly appreciated.

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Gerry's International Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
liz97 said:
hi all,
i am new to this forum....if any of you have applied for a study permit from karachi pakistan in the first week of october kindly tell me how much time does it take to recieve a medical call? my classes start from january 5 at university of manitoba.(undergraduate).Also what are the chances of refusal for undergrad students if it has already been around 25 days since i applied?

a response is highly appreciated.
You may get medical call after 20 days. I have also applied for the university of manitoba and my classes is also starting from 5 jan, will you plz tell me in which field you have got admission?

liz97

Nov 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-october-2015
File Transfer...
6-october-2015
Med's Request
3-november-2015
Med's Done....
16-november-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon!
fahad.ali518 said:
You may get medical call after 20 days. I have also applied for the university of manitoba and my classes is also starting from 5 jan, will you plz tell me in which field you have got admission?
i have applied for university 1 program to co.plete a few prerequisites required for bachelor of nursing.....i havent received medical call yet i had dropped my passport on 5th oct at karachi vac for islamabad office....y r they taking so mch time....one of my friend dropped her passport on the same day and got refusal on last thursday ...i am so worried

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
liz97 said:
i have applied for university 1 program to co.plete a few prerequisites required for bachelor of nursing.....i havent received medical call yet i had dropped my passport on 5th oct at karachi vac for islamabad office....y r they taking so mch time....one of my friend dropped her passport on the same day and got refusal on last thursday ...i am so worried
official time for the visa processing is 12 weeks so relax, the one who got refusal before medical are those who are unable to satisfy them financially, academic wise. I am unable to understand university 1 program, have you got admission in UTP Stage 1?

liz97

Nov 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-october-2015
File Transfer...
6-october-2015
Med's Request
3-november-2015
Med's Done....
16-november-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon!
fahad.ali518 said:
official time for the visa processing is 12 weeks so relax, the one who got refusal before medical are those who are unable to satisfy them financially, academic wise. I am unable to understand university 1 program, have you got admission in UTP Stage 1?
i didnot apply to ICM i applied to university directly as i didnt find Icm to be of any good use to me. Moreover university 1 is a one year program which enables students to fulfil prerequisites for their required degree if it is an advance entry program
u may have a look at the website to get a good idea of what actally university 1 is.

fahad.ali518

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-Sep-2015
File Transfer...
8-Sep-2015
Med's Request
28-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
13-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
7-Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
26-Dec-2015
liz97 said:
i didnot apply to ICM i applied to university directly as i didnt find Icm to be of any good use to me. Moreover university 1 is a one year program which enables students to fulfil prerequisites for their required degree if it is an advance entry program
u may have a look at the website to get a good idea of what actally university 1 is.
ok got it.