+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS Medical

Jul 29, 2021
Non-SDS application, submitted from India in May.

Eligibility review hasn't started, no medical request yet.

Have a medical appointment for August 1st week.

Does it make sense to proceed with the appointment and upload results via webform? If yes, any idea how much time it takes the results to show up in the IRCC account?

Or do I need to keep waiting for a medical request from IRCC at the risk of deferring admission by 1 year?

Thanks.

Mus123

Jul 15, 2021

Does it make sense to proceed with the appointment and upload results via webform? If yes, any idea how much time it takes the results to show up in the IRCC account?

Or do I need to keep waiting for a medical request from IRCC at the risk of deferring admission by 1 year?

Thanks.
Hello, have you made any progress? I’m in a similar situation

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd

Thanks.
I am also waiting for medical request. Non sds , eligibility review started 2 july

Jul 29, 2021
I am also waiting for medical request. Non sds , eligibility review started 2 july
Well at least your eligibility review has started so, there's a chance that you receive a medical request by IRCC.

Uni is only offering in-person classes and I can't keep waiting for the medical request indefinitely.

Reactions: Ritz@BrockU

Ritz@BrockU

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I am also in the same situation. Did anyone opted for a medical test and then got it updated via web form? (Non-SDS, after submitting the application).