+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non Accompanying Dependant with Medical but no CUSTODY PAPER

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I need an advise please... I am divorced under canadian law. Me and my EX were never in good condition eversince and had neglected me my only daughter, because of this I declared my daughter as non-accompanying, I somehow manage to have her undergo Medical Examination and provided CPC- OTTAWA, her Medical Sheet. After sometime I was asked to submit proof that both of us did undergo our Medical so I send our Medical Sheet right away. After 1 week, they are asking for my divorce paper ( I submitted the divorce paper on my initial application), and they are asking me to provide a custody paper. I do not have custody paper as of the moment. What do I do? It was also stated in the email that if I cannot provide such document I need to explain why. Will I be refused because of this?

Any inputs will be appreciated.
GODBLESS US ALL

karmadus

Dec 28, 2018
Nigeria
NOC Code......
0122 & 1212 & 1434 & 6551
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
IELTS Request
22-11-2018
Hello everyone,

I need an advise please... I am divorced under canadian law. Me and my EX were never in good condition eversince and had neglected me my only daughter, because of this I declared my daughter as non-accompanying, I somehow manage to have her undergo Medical Examination and provided CPC- OTTAWA, her Medical Sheet. After sometime I was asked to submit proof that both of us did undergo our Medical so I send our Medical Sheet right away. After 1 week, they are asking for my divorce paper ( I submitted the divorce paper on my initial application), and they are asking me to provide a custody paper. I do not have custody paper as of the moment. What do I do? It was also stated in the email that if I cannot provide such document I need to explain why. Will I be refused because of this?

Any inputs will be appreciated.
GODBLESS US ALL
mumay fort- I am in a similar situation. I have been asked to provide custody document of my non-accompanying child. I do not have any document. What document did you present to IRCC?

Reactions: mumay fort

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mumay fort- I am in a similar situation. I have been asked to provide custody document of my non-accompanying child. I do not have any document. What document did you present to IRCC?
Hi Karmadus,

I provided a written letter stating all the efforts made such as money remittance summaries, conversations. My ex-husband and I were not in good terms so I stated this on my letter including all attempts to reconcile for the sake of the child. I was granted my PR after a month and a half.