Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Le nombre maximal de demandes de Certificat de sélection du Québec accepté par le Ministère a été atteint.

Seuls les candidats qui ont une offre d’emploi validée par le Ministère ou qui sont résidents temporaires au Québec et autorisés à présenter une demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec peuvent transmettre leur demande en tout temps. Pour plus d'information, consultez les Règles et procédures d'immigration.

Surveillez notre site à la page Mon projet Québec: votre accès aux services d'immigration en ligne pour connaître les dates de réception des demandes.

Veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, nos salutations distinguées.

L'équipe de Mon projet Québec
So basically they the maximum number of requests for Quebec Selection Certificate accepted by the Ministry has been reached. so could somebody advise what this is about http://www.canadavisa.com/news/mon-projet-quebec-reopens-creation-new-accounts.html

it states and I quote:

"Individuals who are interested in immigrating to the Canadian province of Quebec, but who have not yet created an account in the online secure space Mon projet Québec, may now create one with a view to the next application intake period, the dates for which are due to be announced shortly."

so we create the account and we wait? or we submit it and then we get to know ?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pascal.H said:
So basically they the maximum number of requests for Quebec Selection Certificate accepted by the Ministry has been reached. so could somebody advise what this is about http://www.canadavisa.com/news/mon-projet-quebec-reopens-creation-new-accounts.html

it states and I quote:

"Individuals who are interested in immigrating to the Canadian province of Quebec, but who have not yet created an account in the online secure space Mon projet Québec, may now create one with a view to the next application intake period, the dates for which are due to be announced shortly."

so we create the account and we wait? or we submit it and then we get to know ?
You create an account, fill in all required details (i.e. complete application form) and wait for next intake period to submit.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
jairichi said:
You create an account, fill in all required details (i.e. complete application form) and wait for next intake period to submit.
Thanks for taking time to reply