+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Selection Need Help

ashx

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hello Everyone

I am computer Science Graduate 16 Years and I am CCNA(cisco Certified Network Associate) and CCNP( Cisco Certified Network Professional ).

I am working in a Multi-National Company as IT Administrator / Field Engineer for the last 6 Years.

Job Responsibilities:
1) Installing and configuring of Router, Switches, Firewall, Gateway, Access Point, Servers.
2) Installing and configuring and Monitoring of Network Monitoring Software (PRTG).
3) Giving Remote and Onsite Technical Support to Customers and Junior IT assistant.
4) Doing Networking and Troubleshooting the Network from Rogue DHCP Servers, Access Point, Switching Loops etc
5) Configuring and Installing Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Link for Customers.

ETC ETC

Can Any Body Help Me which NOC is best Suitable for ME

Thanks in Advance

elchar

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
You can email to NOC at noc@workingincanada.gc.ca, it is necessary you to provide the job description and duties and they will response you back with the NOC code.

Regards

baldalloj

Apr 18, 2017
ashx said:
Hello Everyone

I am computer Science Graduate 16 Years and I am CCNA(cisco Certified Network Associate) and CCNP( Cisco Certified Network Professional ).

I am working in a Multi-National Company as IT Administrator / Field Engineer for the last 6 Years.

Job Responsibilities:
1) Installing and configuring of Router, Switches, Firewall, Gateway, Access Point, Servers.
2) Installing and configuring and Monitoring of Network Monitoring Software (PRTG).
3) Giving Remote and Onsite Technical Support to Customers and Junior IT assistant.
4) Doing Networking and Troubleshooting the Network from Rogue DHCP Servers, Access Point, Switching Loops etc
5) Configuring and Installing Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint Link for Customers.

ETC ETC

Can Any Body Help Me which NOC is best Suitable for ME

Thanks in Advance
Hi,
I'm Network Enginner too, the noc code suitable for us is 2147

Regards