+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC number Choice for my job

User1id2

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
I work in a company that has a huge data storage for thousands of businesses and takes care of those businesses payroll, time and attendance schedules for employees, talent requisitions, benefits and many other data tracking aspects.
My role is:

- to program in 3 different softwares That export data from the server into an excel or Notepad output (they are based off crystal reporting tools).

so it is not programming in C language or python or whatever ... it is programming in our own Reporting softwares which are user friendly but require logic and analytical skills to build, test, troubleshoot and validate the outputs.
- to meet with clients to determine the specifications of their desired projects/reports.
- to direct the flow of a project (bunch of reports for one client) and meet the deadline.
- to offer training for clients by teaching them how to program reports in our softwares.
- to gather specifications from clients and reformulate them following our standard specifications format (translating words into specifications).
- to troubleshoot for discrepancies and validate against our database.
- to prepare a quote for a project and send it to clients if their project is billable.

can you please help me identifying what NOC is my job.
Thank you