+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code

Sharma15

Aug 7, 2019
Hi, I need help finalizing the NOC code for my present job title which Credit Assistant (Loan officer)
To keep it short my job is as follows.
I review clients documents when they apply for a mortgage after their mortgage has been approved, by our approval manager/underwriter. Im a loan officer. Basically I have a bunch of conditions that need to be met for you to get your money after your mortgage has been approved. Thats the real simple version of it. I review docs for income, liabilites, debts etc and make sure once everything is completed that you can afford the loan. I DO NOT work in a bank. I work for a mortgage lender

In the past I have worked as a financial service representative which falls under NOC code 6235. And then I got promoted to the role of a credit assistant. Would this one fall under 6235 too?

vani66

Aug 7, 2022
Hi, I need help finalizing the NOC code for my present job title which Credit Assistant (Loan officer)
To keep it short my job is as follows.
I review clients documents when they apply for a mortgage after their mortgage has been approved, by our approval manager/underwriter. Im a loan officer. Basically I have a bunch of conditions that need to be met for you to get your money after your mortgage has been approved. Thats the real simple version of it. I review docs for income, liabilites, debts etc and make sure once everything is completed that you can afford the loan. I DO NOT work in a bank. I work for a mortgage lender

In the past I have worked as a financial service representative which falls under NOC code 6235. And then I got promoted to the role of a credit assistant. Would this one fall under 6235 too?
Have you got the answer to this?