+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code

beavertail

Dec 22, 2016
Hello,

I have a bachelor's degree from outside Canada in Civil Engineering and a Master's degree in Civil (Environmental) Engineering within Canada. I am currently working in an Environmental/ Geotechnical Consulting firm. I do not have "Engineer" in my job title since I do not have an P.Eng. license yet ( I am not registered as an EIT either. I already have one year experience in my current position and now want to open a profile in EE. Please help me with the following:

1. Can I use 2131 Civil engineers as my NOC without P.Eng License?

2. I did a thorough research using NOC website (http://noc.esdc.gc.ca), but not quite satisfied with the outcome. My job responsibilities match 40-60% with 4161 Natural and applied science policy researchers, consultants and program officers. If I apply with 4161 and fail to match the NOC 100% with my reference letter, what are the chances that my application will be rejected?

3. As I am currently employed in Canada, do I still need to open an account with the Job Bank?

Please help me out. Thank you very much in advance.

beavertail

Dec 22, 2016
No one with similar experience? I think a lot of engineering graduates do not have P.Eng. license when they apply for EE.

Please, need some help determining my NOC..