+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code suitable for API (American Petroleum Institute) QMS (QA/QC) Engineer and QMS Lead Auditor

hilton2886

Dec 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Dear Experts,

Could you please help me to find the Suitable NOC Code as per my subject and below Job Descriptions/Responsibilities?

My main skills are QA, QC, QMS Implementation, ISO (QMS) Lead Auditor, Calibration, Quality Inspection, NDT Tests, etc.

Please see below my main responsibilities:
• Coordinating and conducting both Internal and External Audit Activities (API & Supplier/Customer Audits)
• Implementing & Maintaining proper Documentation of QMS / QA/QC Activities and Conducting Management Review Meetings
• Preparing Risk Assessments, Monthly Objectives, Rejection tags, Raising CAPA, etc.
• Performing NDT Tests like MPT (FL&NFL), UT, PT, etc. and preparing Reports
• Calibration activities like Conducting Internal & External Calibrations and maintaining Gauges/Instruments Calibration Records
• Receiving, In-process & Final Inspection activities of all Products during Manufacturing
• Monitoring, reviewing & analyzing Company’s key performance indicators (KPI’s) and mapping out improvement programs for continual improvement
• Monitoring customer feedback and taking necessary corrective & preventive actions to improve customer satisfaction
• Supervising and Instructing a team including Quality Inspectors, Supervisors and Engineers & Monitoring various Quality Inspections
• Coordinating TPI’s and preparing relevant Customer Documents like QAP, PDIR, COC, etc.

Thanks in Advance,
Hilton John